Early Access version 35

Still happening. Should I restart the game? (I simply reconnected when it was taken down)

Sorry, the update was for the server only. It won’ fix your problem – wait until v.36

1 Like

IA said the next version will be fixed, v36, not 35.

Ah, I apologize for the blindness.

An interesting detail I see is that Bombers bought during version 26.1 (when the default colour was orange) still become red when you use the “default paint” option. I hoped I’d finally get any kind of early-access-exclusive item with that addition, lol

Added to v.36 :medal_sports: Idea

1 Like

Srry if this its off-discuss but can change the de sing of the pad/ofensiva, literally, dont combine with the other pads
_20200319_153937
Also, They could give the model more utility, since it is one of the least used, and they will look great in difficult missions

13/15/17/19 (from 13/14/15/16)

YES.

Let me ask, is it possible to add a “assign” button in the “recent” section? Because after winning the mission, if you forget to assign, go to “recent” to assign it (if it is not assigned yet) , instead of spending more time to fly it (if it’s both difficult and long …). Please everyone and IA give me the answer, thanks.

why the cursor look like this when I start the game?

2 Likes

Files are loading at the start of the game because of new game archive structure.

I found this out because quickbms doesn’t work now.

Can there be an option to disable the 2-second cancel mission wait?

I really can’t win on this one, can I? :triumph:

How often do you need to “Surrender” that it becomes a problem to wait for 2 seconds?

I think it’s necessary (especially now that “Ask for confirmation” can be disabled, meaning a single click will surrender the game)

4 Likes

But i like the 2 second surrender wait because my mouse is broken when i click once it become a double click

Use another mouse
My mouse is movement broken

1 Like

No i’m out of mouse
It’s broken because I spammed click Utensil Poker then… you know

Well then… you guys gotta get a new mouse unless you two are keen on playing with keyboard which i’d doubt

I think the thing in question is “Cancel Mission” button, instead of Surrender. Cancelling accidentally would cost you almost nothing basically.

I have a mouse which is as old as CI4 first version, with PS/2 plug. Still working without problems.

So you’re apparently abusing the “Cancel” button now? :smirk:

Ok, fine.

Changed in v.36

1 Like