Early Access version 40.2

What about putting a new lvl of barriers in some waves after the egg barriers? This one: image
A lvl 4 barrier which should be put into waves like Heavy Metal, Pedal to the Metal, Rectangular Layouts, Taking Turns, Caged Animals, Lethal Connections, Soft in the Middle, Interchangeable parts, Energy Fences, Waving in the Breeze and Marching on to make 'em more challenging. It can appear on difficulties higher than 60%.

4 Likes

(Re-suggest from v.39 topic)
Idea: Weapon rarity
A rare weapon can have:

• More weapon damage than normal
  • More projectiles been fired
  • More upgrade level
  • Less heat build-up
  • Less reactor power consumption
  • Less weight
  • Weapon might cause an effect on the enemy.

wow
i
i didn’t think you’d reply to that
but yeah
i’m proud

1 Like

That would ruin the purpose of WBP. Automatic balancing shouldn’t be a solution to this. Besides IA already started going through each post one by one, and he definitely made the right choice by doing so.

2 Likes

What about Skill ?

5 Likes

This is getting a bit funny.

If we’re going to add custom boss music, how about custom a game over sound slot, unless it is determined by one of the other two slots as I don’t want it to be that random anymore.

1 Like

it also shows it’s stackable whilst it’s not

1 Like

Suggestion: Equipping multiple laser scopes no longer stacks them at the tip of your ship.
With 2 laser scopes equipped, they are emitted at the edges of your hitbox, giving a better view of your ship’s size and your line of fire. If a third one is equipped, it will be placed at the tip, just like when there is a single one.

1 Like

Fixed in v.41. Also, skills.

:medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

So Franci told me that apparently Key Rush missions behave incorrectly if you surrender and try to fly them again. Here’s his video showing that:

1 Like

Yeah… normally they should disappear from the list.

It’s pretty annoying when you have to wait your mission result to load until you can press the ’Back’ button

1 Like

Internet lag?

Well no, actually yes

1 Like

I noticed that Corn Shotgun’s bullets after being hit falls downwards no matter what direction the ship is facing at

And people are already moaning that the name of the game is Chicken Invaders.Not saying your idea is bad,but it won’t be received well.

1 Like

Shouldn’t we make the Crazy Squawker a lot more, shall I say, uncommon? In very high difficulty levels, it becomes extremely tedious to annihilate, and if you don’t have the ideal weapon, it will get away, plus it’s more and more annoying to see it, almost as if the Master Squawker had become forgotten.

5 Likes

Master Squawker needs to be at least 2x as common.

Well barriers are already a thing, so this is slightly different.
I don’t see people wanting an even tankier one tho…

1 Like

Yes,but we’ve also seen alternate realities where its other breed of poultry attacking.I honestly don’t see why turkeys dont have to be a thing.