Early Access version 25

ah, yes, good ol’ days/times when this game was released…

1 Like

True, though I do think that there should be some pattern variations as well.
Ion Blaster’s a pretty good candidate for this, since we have two legacy versions of it that have some characteristics that make them distinct from the current rendition.

Actually I have a good question I think. What will happen to the anniversary mission in the future? It won’t just sit in our menu’s for months I assume? Will it get moved? Perhaps to some kind of “Event Missions” tab?

1 Like

So, can I get the idea medal for this update? :stuck_out_tongue:
Ideas from my old email conversation

(if that’s not obvious I’m joking right now)

OK, I know it’s a bit off topic, but…

@anon27929001, why on God’s green earth did you change your callſign to “Owandza”?!

2 Likes

I have a theory - The unoffical CIU art contest 💡 - #54 by RoboCat
read posts 55 to 71

If you can’t change the background and music of the 120th Anniversary mission anyway, this message should show up: “You can’t customize the background/music for this mission”.

1 Like

It bugs me too, but each chicken breed has their own assigned color (red, yellow, or green) so that the player can easily tell them apart, and the CI1-CI3 breed is yellow. I could change this, but then the CI5 breed would end up with yellow but a red “under-chin” area, which doesn’t look good.

2 Likes

Because it’s not offensive in any way and it’s my nickname,so I can change it to whatever I feel like. Hopefully that answers it.

hey @InterAction_studios I wanna show to the “universe” of thmy art of this forum my art my “garage” spacecrafts . so I don’t think that is necessary to create another topic of share your spacecrafts there are 2 that already expire. so my suggestion reopen the firstone and meke it unexpired

Well, I gueſs I can’t argue with that, but I was curiöus as to whether there was any particular reason.

Yeah,there is a reason I’d rather not talk about

2 Likes

Why is the CI1 theme not available for purchase like the other themes?

7 Likes

Because it is special?

will be :smiling_imp:

Why? It looks awesome with chicken multiplicity.

Didn’t “goal progress” showed how much points you need to get to the next tier?

Oops, I think I mixed it up with progress bar, sry

1 Like

Topic unlocked.

1 Like

obraz

1 Like