Early Access version 25

I’d be surprised if we had to fly over 214748363 waves

There is a problem related to the sounds, for example the weapons even if you have 10 power you can hear the sound of the power 0, for the chickens, since I noticed a little while ago, the UCOs don’t have the sound of the looped,
the space crab 2.0 when it creates the energy barrier has another different sound, and is like other Bosses that have different sounds. Finally, when I travel to change the solar system even though I bought the equipment to move faster, the noise produced by the ship is totally changed with the original sound.

If you buy the orbit droid the sound getting high pitched.

:warning: The v.25 update uses a new version of the sound libary. If you notice anything wrong with the sound (as compared to previous updates), please let me know immediately.

@DANY4701 Was the sound working properly in the previous update?

1 Like

Which mission do you mean exactly?

The 120th Anniversary mission.

2 Likes

I think the hyperspace transition serves an important purpose as a break from the action. Even the original had it.

yes, in the previous version the sounds worked perfectly

How about replacing the red ion blaster with the green one only for anniversary missions? This also counts for present, too. It would be the green/red present from CI1.

3 Likes

and possibly make it an replacement/unlockable

4 Likes

I was just about to say that.
I’m actually thinking about remaking my old Original and Flash Ion Blaster post with rebalanced power levels based on @1galbatorix1’s rebalance program.

5 Likes

or maybe could be use this one!!!

I think this is very good material for the “skin” feature. Once game is released, every weapon could have some visual variations that are unlockable and don’t change its gameplay. For example one chaning color of ion blaster’s projectiles. Or one changing Utensil Poker’s forks into Militaty Chicken’s knifes.

2 Likes

I wonder how no one has asked for the whole mission to have a misty graphics like 20 years ago?

4 Likes

It’s amazing what you can do with a CRT monitor from the 90’s.

1 Like

i’m surprised that i still have one working.

Well 20 years have passed, since we played Chicken Invaders on this kind of setup.
Ah, such good times!

8 Likes

:cry: good old times

1 Like

I’ve been cornered by big chicken with double loop pattern, twice i was safe, but not for the third time. In SSH the eggs are too fast, my eyes get confused.

Oh, btw, can we get those types of waves in normal invasion missions?

ah, yes, good ol’ days/times when this game was released…

1 Like

True, though I do think that there should be some pattern variations as well.
Ion Blaster’s a pretty good candidate for this, since we have two legacy versions of it that have some characteristics that make them distinct from the current rendition.