Early Access version 25

also happened to me sometimes, but I don’t think it’s a bug

It just happened that both the easier and the harder variations of the Egg Cannon appeared in the same mission.

I got the weakest and the second weakest version of the Egg Cannon in a row on boss rush.

no no because all 2 version explodes at 20% 40% 60% 80% …so it was not the easier and harder version…just the harder version…
so I think that it is a bug…

I have a feeling I’ve said this before, but it’s not impossible to get the same boss twice (or even more times, theoretically) in a mission. When a boss is selected, its chances of appearing again drop to 1% of the original probability, but that’s still not zero.

1 Like

Fixed in v.26 (@Sammarald: :medal_sports: Bug, @1galbatorix1 :medal_sports: Idea)

2 Likes

I think that you never said that :smiley: but… I think that it’s not right like that!!! especially when it doesn’t change anythink!!!
remain allways on the same page of bossrush…I was thinking or better I was hoping that I will find some bossrush mission like…4 waves all 4 crabs…4 waves all 4 ufos…3 waves 3 superboss…or maybe all the boss from a particular episodes…

You can just search the IA words if you are dont sure:

1 Like

uh, is the server down again? I can’t load the game

Server is working normally.

1 Like

Still not working

1 Like

@InterAction_studios The looped sounds are back, again :frowning:

Noticed that too, thought that they finally got rid of that bug

“Galaxy screen: Licensed players now display a badge next to their callsign.”

Does that mean we can finally buy the license in next version?

Not yet – it’s still some way off. Just making some preparatory changes, for now.

7 Likes

its still gonna be available art first in the release version right

@InterAction_studios

• Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
    umm what happen if I logged back after 4 weeks?

Also how I have squadron activity? Cause I also have a sqaudron created by me

• Squadron Activity message: Mission column is now displayed correctly for each entry (previously, top squadron’s value would be copied to all entries).

@isp: Yes

@CommanderGumball: If your account is deleted you’ll simply start over from the beginning. As squadron leader, you can assign missions to your squadron members after you fly them. This is what makes a squadron “active”.

How much to pay for License ? Under 10$ ?