Early Access version 125

IA can you give me the medalo (callsign same as the forum)

Also, if possible take a look at this

Some additional things: The sun that henterprise makes is not gone using the shockwave if you aren’t too close to it, also can it please destroy the papers of dr. beaker?
ICBM also should destroy them; when it can destroy heavy dark feathers, why can’t it destroy some pieces of paper?

Also a bug:

Rear Admiral |||

Also, can you reduce the “Fly Mission Type” quest by 33%?

1 Like

what is the problem here? you paused exactly 1 frame before the bullet’s hitbox detect collision

It actually detected it

This guy is stopped in a star system, and his exhaust is big, which means he is moving, when he isn’t. Bug?

so?

As trueuser said. You paused one frame later after the bullet hitbox collided with the disc. There is nothing to be called a bug.

The boron hitbox can be increased to prevent from this happening, it happened just in uco so the problem also might be from uco hitbox cuz boron works fine with other enemies

Exactly, why one of the shorer borons interacted but the other short ones and bigger ones didn’t?
While they share the same collision surface?

1. the U.C.O.s hitbox isn’t a rectangle
  2. the bolts are fired at different heights

What for? This is a non-issue.

1 Like

When i was playing ciu and join a multiplayer game this Happenend…

note:i am in Android.

(the eggcannon after this back to the left side normaly)

3 Likes

???

Isn’t that usually due to the server refreshing itself around this time (1900, GMT -5)?

3 Likes

Can you make the drag sensitivity is specific numbers?
Also make it to the touch offset toobut i have no idea what value should it be

Noticed that, the leaderboards/progresses and other notifications popped up when I logged back in

1 Like

I wonder, is it possible to consolidate similar notifications regarding medals? I just offloaded 500K food and subsequently got 50 medals. Instead of 50 separate notifications shown here, it can be just one with a multiplier next to the medal, indicating how much you got.

2 Likes

why music can be stackable?

It can stack unlimited so that you can use it in both normal wave and Boss use. Also, from what I understand, using the same track in a prefit config will increase the chances of it being played from what you have put down as a playlist.

I know
it’s made out of three circles that are hitbox

The short bolts are at the same height

I think this has been asked before, but please, can the retro tracks be made available all year? Some of them are just too good to be heard only once a year. Also, I have a feeling it’s stock music, so can we at least know it’s source? Thanks.

Upon closer inspection of the volley, that’s correct.
Irrelevant, because the U.C.O.s hitbox isn’t a rectangle. Your aim wasn’t perfectly aligned with the hitcircle’s position on the x axis, so obviously one of the bolts would hit before the other one. There is no bug here, just geometry.

As for the visual bug:

1 Like