Early Access version 125

The storage is not enough

I guess…

he still has 23 gb left
the only solution here is to Uninstall CIU on your android device then install the new version

1 Like

Its very ez to finish coins mission can you make it higher than now

sorry guys i think no one love me after this

You don’t always lose 5 fp. If your fp is below 10, then you only lose 50% of it. (there are some extra adjustments, but that’s the main thing)

Windows reports these keys differently depending on whether “Num Lock” is on.

They are still affected by Num Lock.

I will add a few more in the next update. But don’t expect anything complicated.

Changed in v.126 :medal_sports: Idea

It’s part of the mission codename, so it can’t be removed

I tend to think you can easily re-arrange them yourself, but let’s see what everyone else thinks.

Awarded.

Yes

Agreed. Naming it is tricky, though. Maybe “CIU updates” or “CIU development”?

I don’t think I can come up with 10 Christmas food items. Besides, it would be a lot of effort for minimal benefit.

4 Likes

This name would fit updates.

1 Like

“CIU Update Version 126” seems more suitable :grin:

1 Like

maybe just name it “CIU” since it is also used by forum members?
and for the topic name well uh “CIU version 1.0”?

2 Likes

May i ask but the perking order in the second helix is from the top to bottom which is uhhhhh
So is it intented or not?

Fixed in v.126 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

It must be in the game

Just got it. Thanks.

2 Likes

To be honest, Unprepared Medal Quest is something kinda tough, it takes skill, also can lead to RIP Victory Ratio ( Winrate), i am not going on suggesting to removing it, because it’s not that bad, but the amount of it is too much, i am thinking if you can reduce the amount of it. Poll needed:
Do you want Unprepared Medal Quest to be reduced by 33%?

• Yes, sure.
  • No,

0 voters

While it could be a neat idea, I fully understand your reasoning.

I made a concept of it, just for fun.
Chicken legs could be the standard CI2Xmas mistletoes and chicken wings would be replaced by candy cane, while smaller burgers could represent various ginger cookies. 2nd biggest burger could be a pudding, while mega-sized one a fruit cake.

9 Likes

It flips around as the helix moves.

2 Likes

Hmm, since you mentioned before, after CIU is fully released, it will be separated in to stable and beta releases. So I guess, making categories for Stable CIU and Beta Builds can be a good choice

You will lose <5 depending on the mission difficulty but max 5 if you’re flying a hard missions (You will lose 5 if you have >=10, half amount if you have <10

While you’re at it we should have a Christmas cuisine (only available for Christmas)

We shall bring back CI like it’s 2003

You can find an easy mission and repeat it.

Also, can Dr.Beaker be Santa? His flasks will be different colored jingle bells.

Not involving: Which rank has that quest?

Rear Admiral (I guess)