CIU version 126.2

This isn’t a bug. It’s intentional.

1 Like

Tbh, I didn’t have any idea from the time I was unleashed (due to glitch of forum) and found only 1 bug, but I don’t mind about being credited or not, I just thinking about one thing only: Make the game becomes better than ever

One unforgettable moment: reached basic trust member and cannot post :laughing:

1 Like

@CI2Chicken i don’t need them. Besides, iA don’t reply you (or if yes, these idea/bug isn’t successful)
I need this about your, not them:

Do you understand me?

I don’t mean to brag those medals

You will see people are replying your bug. That explains the reason why you don’t get the bug medal. Because those thing are intentional

1 Like

He still hasn’t responded to you. Please wait.

It’s not a bug. Check the EA version 125 topic.

1 Like

uhhhhh

3 Likes

You need to have at least one confirmed idea or bug that has been added or fixed in the game, and since you have none, you’re not there.

2 Likes

Oh come on, are you truely a boy?
Instead of crying then running away and shouting out something like “why I wasn’t credited?” continuously, just be respectful! Why?? Well, try to be an one man only, managing the game, the forum, fixing bugs, embedding ideas, now suffing for the outstanding contribution list and credit them first (temporary), then you will know why I’ve to say this.
Also, no need to be rushed on your post. There are over 1k posts, still increasing day by day. If there’s any bugs, he will check. Any new idea? He will check it too and see if that can be a good idea to embed into the game.
Become an admin doesn’t simple, so don’t act like a kid. I’m serious :angry:

5 Likes

Calm down, maybe he’s younger than us? And maybe he still don’t understand what’s the forum and how to get idea/bug medals.

1 Like

Just because you are popular doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want and act however you want, you’re not really popular in this forum. That’s my opinion, you’ve only been here for 8 months or so.

Now he knows. He’s been here for a while. He should have known already.

1 Like

At some random point, im really disappointed about this community…

6 Likes

8 months and 2 days, to be exact. He joined in April 14 this year.

1 Like

I didn’t know, thanks.

1 Like

Are translators gonna be included too?

4 Likes

I am very happy because one green and one blue :)) guys em

You will still see worse.

5 Likes

i am 15 years old.
and don’t expect by age
there some between 9-10old
and actings like a 30 old.
and a 30 years old man actings like young.

Summary

how About the users that iA put and don’t Even share to him a bug? :slightly_smiling_face:

i am serios and i am not a kid :rage:, i feel that i am nothing in the forum so i will leave from chicken invaders yea! since it was good Childhood game also the man don’t Waste his time for things like this and soon we will will gone from this world
and i am carefuly from my actings with others and i am not an asshole who want to cry and to be a kid :triumph:

this is my final message to you and i am not care what you say about me or not :slightly_smiling_face: