CIU version 126.2

N O
Besides, if you have a medal:

No i haven’t.

Then no credits for you

Thank You so much iA
I am so happy :upside_down_face:

1 Like

i found one but iA don’t accept it as a bug.

because the host has the game paused and the game could not load it properly?
this has been reported at least 123 times, and iA simply says that he will not/cannot fix it

By the way IA
Seeing the tux icon in the other topic. Can you tell when someone runs CIU using linux with Wine? And if so mind sharing the statistics?

I got the captions mixed up – they’re wrong :grimacing: . Fixed.

No, only callsigns are listed.

I cannot. It’s reported as Windows.

6 Likes

What’s that translation entry at the very beginning for then?

1 Like

So if the credits will be created, can it be scrolled up or down? I think nobody will read all of it :grimacing:

look mom, I’m in the TV

I’m in the TV again

Thank you for caring about the community @InterAction_studios !
can you tell me what kind of credits will we receive?

1 Like

Nice

Also a question,
Will ciu have some kind of battle pass thingy… like how other free to play games have

bruh :joy:

CHL exists

1 Like

Wow. Congrats to all the contributors who made the game as it is now. I may take a year break from playing this game but seeing how much it changed is so cool with the help of the people too. Nice going everyone

1 Like

not the same thing, a battlepass have a levelling system and has rewards on each level advance

What will it give you? Keys I assume?

The game already has a decent amount of negative reviews on Steam for being pay-to-win and filled with microtransactions (their words, not mine).

1 Like

“oh my god i can pay for the free game currency??? pay to win!!! i hate this game now!!!”
i’ve also noticed some other people complaining about buying lives, just play budget constraint or something

5 Likes