Early Access version 124

No point. It will be removed in a few weeks anyway.

There is a reason that these are listed in the “known bugs” section: fixing them would require a disproportional amount of time and effort (regardless of how “simple” they may seem.

It will be removed. The command-line switch for the graphics might remain, however the added 30MB for music is clearly not worth it.

Awarded. Add your callsign to your forum profile so I can find it next time.

Fixed in v.125 :medal_sports: Bug

It’s the same as the preceding bug – fixed.

Changed in v.125 :medal_sports: Idea

This is the randomizer’s fault. I can only fix by changing the seed for the entire milestone (which will change all quests for that milestone)

7 Likes

Would it be possible to retain the CI2 chiptune music as a “Retro” track to play outside of the 2002 mode?

Speaking of this, I also have this idea but still debating if it’s necessary or not

Should competitive quest missions be “unique”?
  • Yes (the current)
  • No
0 voters

Uh … “Pulsating Grid” wave appears after “Palpitating Grid” wave in a same mission. Is this random normal? Because i know that “Palpitating Grid” wave always appear in high difficulty, while “Pulsating Grid” is easier

Is random,you can see why hardest boss appear first then easy boss

Reposting some of my very old ideas… (Sorry if spammed, because IA tolled me if there was a time to add new enemies, he will look at them but he added more than 5 enemies and bosses without even looking at them :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: : Early Access version 103 - #708 by InterAction_studios this is the post of him telling me stuff)
New UFO Chicken ! and some changes for
the poll:

the poll:

16 likes (sorry no poll available)

22 likes

21 likes

you just answered your own question

also, higher diff doesn’t necessarily mean that the easier variant won’t appear. it just has a lower chance

It’s not involving to that. Those waves is depend on difficult of the mission.

I didn’t notice this ://
Anyway, take a look at other waves like Bend/Kick it like Beckhen or Cage Animal/The Zoo. Why do those waves appear together at the same difficult of a mission, not like 2 waves i have reminded before

I agree, since there is only one CI2 track in the game and I was so happy when I booted up universe and heard that theme

lol

2 Likes

When will you solve the pause button issue?

i think it would be useful if you could add some sort of insight or hud for accuracy, its sometimes really hard to get the medal for accuracy whenever i get it in quests, its definitely possible to make something fancy to show accuracy just like heat or countdown sightings, or a hud item where it just shows you the exact percentage near the score or something, id prefer the latter to be honest

me too

1 Like

Is this Intentional?
[High-contrast text: Disable]

It surely isn’t.

Oh yeah, I made a topic about that a few months ago

These two waves don’t abruptly start/top at a specific difficulty. Pulsating Grid gradually fades out from 60% to 80%, and Palpitating Grid gradually fades in. So for difficulties 60-80% (before a 1.2 multiplier is applied, so in reality , 72-96%), both can be encountered.

It might have been fixed already. Please test again in v.125.

Banned

Will fix.

10 Likes

Now I test it again in multiplayer and take a look…

1 Like

same bug bro.

lol

1 Like