Early Access version 117.2

Είκοσι means twenty in greek.

Simply just ban these waves from the challenge. However, it will take time to filter out waves that all enemies escape (so you just need to dodge and wait). Moreover, doing them will take so long that the challenge will be rather boring and frustrating, so it should contain less waves. I think comet chases are already brutal enough even with extra lives.

Uh ok
I was originally going to suggest adding more special stage to the original Daily Mission. I mean: This don’t need to be a type of Daily mission, this just a special stage with randomize to each difficult but with lower daily probabilities than CI stage, like: Comet, Supernova, Meteor,…
Example: In some day, each difficult will be:

Easy: Meteor Storm
Intermediate: Chicken Invasion
Hard: Feather Field

This is just my opinion. And idk do everyone agree with this, but seem like everyone still not boring in the original Daily Mission at the moment (following to my poll), so… I won’t remind this again. Thank you!

Because I was using it on MASSIVE environments at a speed of only 3.00m/s.

iA, why at “Hairpin Turn” the barriers don’t disappear until you destroy the container? I miss lots of food and gifts because of this. Can you make barriers+container disappear after you destroy all enemies?(like any other wave)

There was a suggestion similar (not exactly the same) to this before:

And IA’s answer on it:

“It’s not meant to disappear on that wave”.

1 Like

Added to v.118

Hmm,… I’ve renamed it to “Today’s Scramble” because Scrambling (military) - Wikipedia and you know,… eggs. Changed in v.118 :medal_sports: Idea

I think a significant percentage of players already do that in most missions. The rest will complain that it’s too hard.

No.

Not all safeboxes disappear automatically and, as @minasam123 said, “It’s not meant to disappear on that wave”. However, if there is strong poll support, I can change this.

7 Likes

:warning:
v.118 UPDATE

ETA Friday 19 Aug 2022 08:00-10:00 GMT Due to the Galactic Cup finals taking place on Friday, update has been postponed until Saturday 20 Aug 2022 08:00-10:00 GMT

17 Likes

Also, for those of you that missed it, I’ve uploaded a new video to YouTube:

Don’t take this seriously – I was working on a new visual effect for curving projectiles and I was rather pleased with how it came out. There aren’t any plans to put it in the game, but it’s possible that it will appear in the future as a boss attack or a special weapon or a developer-exclusive multiplayer weapon.

35 Likes

Since the Daily Mission will be renamed to “Today’s Scramble”. Can the Weekly Challenge be renamed to “Weekly Scramble” or “Weekly Grilling” or roasting.

1 Like

Is it intended that in “Asteroid Vortex” wave, the medium-sized and large-sized asteroids have a spinning animation, but the small-sized asteroids don’t?

1 Like

Was expected.

I suggest at “Hairpin Turn” wave that barriers+alien container will disappear(not immediately) when you destroy all enemies so it’s easier to collect food & gifts. Agree?
  • Yeah, good idea.
  • Yes, but only barriers disappear.
  • Nah, it’s better like that.
0 voters
2 Likes

I don’t think it is a big deal to make the container disappear. Do you really struggle to destroy it?

Say that to those who have low firepower.

2 Likes

Do the container attack the player and I didn’t know that or what?

No as I said above the delay it causes affect collecting the food & power-ups.

If it will stay like this I think adding an anomaly zone right by the container is a good solution too.

2 Likes

It’s tough; it has a relatively large amount of health, that’s what I’m trying to say.

2 Likes

I don’t get how. You are supposed to collect gifts/fps by the chickens you kill in the way since both drops in the opposite direction of your travelling’s which eases the process.

Yeah but it’s not like it takes an hour to do so, just around 10 secs ig.

For gifts it happened somehow(probably because of absolver or anomaly switching) but the problem is with the food: when you destroy chickens that are far from you food will be everywhere and you can’t move much to collect it because of the barriers.

In CIU even a split second could affect you(in elite missions) so until those 2-3 seconds are over 90% of the food will be gone.

1 Like

Honestly food for me is a minor thing to collect unlike fps or gifts and the same could be said to waves like corridor shooter/morning rush hour where we are unable to collect most food of them.

I was talking about the moment where the container is only thing remained. Unless you meant in space race.