Witchen (Witch Chicken):Boss

Appearing: It will appear from the middle of the window like Thundercluck .
Health: 50000-80000
Attacks :
First : it will shoot some bullets around you like this .Icon
Second : it will use her stick .
and the stick has 5 attacks She chose one attack randomly .
1.It will create some overheat zones in random places and it will make the environment hot .

2.It will create some blue zones in random places those blue zones won’t make your weapon overheat for 1.5 seconds .

3.It will fires some lightning strikes in random places .

4:It will create some toxic clouds like what Ice Golem did in its final attack .

5:it will shot those projectiles those from this video in 0:26 .

Third : she will create a shied around her like thisIcon

Fourth : she will throw some bullets from her stick like this .
Icon

Those bullets will fall like Dr Beaker’s papers .
Fifth: This chicken will say some mystery words like : My great stick, BE SUMMONNED THE ULTIMATE POWER .
and then your speed will be slow and after 5 seconds you can move with your original speed , or it will make your fp half , or it will make the damage of your weapons are little 75% for 10 seconds .
After this attack it will attack with first attack .
I hope @InterAction_studios see that .

6 Likes

It’s basically Dr.Beaker and “Ice Cubed” boss but looks different, also I expected someone to make this.

1 Like

the mad madam madammewas chicken??

3 Likes

IF it was a chicken, then HOW COME Hen Solo trusts her?
(shown in Chicken Invaders 5, Cutscene 3

1 Like

but mad madam madamme is unknown creature also.

1 Like

Hen Solo knows it all…
There’s a bit of lore with him and the fact that he pilots an unobtainable ship (exception for CI4).
There should be an event where you have a chance to get his ship though BTW.

But what if… he IS a chicken?
“Hen” Solo - ex-chicken invader who was a spy that helped the Authentic Hero back then.

1 Like

If Hen solo was a chicken then why he kills the chickens when he helps the hero?

1 Like

Because he’s an EX-chicken.
He was sick of being a pawn to the Henperor, so they fought heavily, and that’s when the Authentic Hero KILLED the Henperor. And if you don’t understand, here’s a theory.
Chickens… they don’t belong in space, do they?
But here they are, just flying around in peace with no farmers making use of them. They’d always follow the Henperor in his mission to egg ALL planets in space, including our Earth.

That’s when the Authentic Hero, who was at the Space Burger, decided to take a stand.
ever since the incident of the Hero killing the chickens with his Ion Blaster, they’ve always wanted revenge.

Hen Solo found no use of egging the planets, and has been a thorn in the Henperor’s side ever since their feud.
And here they are, blasting chickens together…

1 Like

the Henperor is soo noob xd.

“WHO’S YO DADDY NOW, NUB?!”
-the hero after killing the Henperor’s Apprentice in CI5

also hensolo after chapter 6 “the planetary egg city” he saids:that black massive hole is safe and you can go home and the player enters to retro invaders galaxy amd he lost in space and time… so why hensolo lies at the player?

Guys those things looks like this off-topic for me continue in theories topic . Theories About The Chicken Invaders Franchise 4.0 .

1 Like

sorry

1 Like

No problem you said in my poll this chicken need some edits what are those new things , what do you want it in this chicken ?
If you don’t have any ideas for this chicken you can vote Good Idea .

mines are: first attack of heart from CI5 like
and purple shield like the henperor and purple lightnings like ice cubed boss final phase.

1 Like

Don’t you think it should have a kind of “curse” spell?
It casts one of these:
Reduce your firepower to half
75% less damage on ALL weapons
Slower ship movement speed
Satellites are stunned - they cannot be fired
Your bullets get much more innacurate

1 Like

You’d have to be insane to add something like that.

6 Likes

Hm gotta love to see 0fp moron being nerfed to half.

1 Like

I added most of those attacks to the topic (Idea :medal_sports: )

Added to the topic (Idea :medal_sports: )

1 Like

I sence some LORE. Matthew Patrick, BE SUMMONNED.

1 Like