Early Access version 117.2

Yeah, can’t you IP ban them? Otherwise, they would keep making new accounts to bypass their permanent ban.

They’d still have to collect it. It might not even drop until later, or at all.

This is dangerous. As it stands, this challenge is just a harder Pot Luck (and you saw how many people complained that Pot Luck was hard to begin with). I think allowing gifts will introduce some leeway in how the mission is tackled.

8 Likes

I wonder why :innocent:

I’ve also increased the protection measures on the forum so that the first post by any new user always requires approval.

9 Likes

I will mention it again I think

this is not sideways change or even a change itself, It’s an effect added with the explosion, it’s not something to modify it.

Stupid question but I don’t get how that will prevent him from continously raiding the forum?

I indirectly (mentioned that in chatting place, and they noticed) taught them that they need VPN if they’re IP banned.
pain

1 Like

Once again reminding you that VPN exists and in cases like this, when the guy is dedicated to entering, it just won’t help.

2 Likes

I’ve already said no.

7 Likes

I think that used to be the case, but it was changed at some point. I’m not going to change it back.

6 Likes

The topics they create will not be visible. iA or any mod should approve their first alt’s post before it becomes visible for everyone.

2 Likes

It used to be the case back in ci4. In ci5 and I think in ciu it’s never been that way. Correct me if I’m wrong though

2 Likes

So does no equipment mission be played only once or you can play it as many times as you want?

Like this, ho-ho-ho:

It’s a daily challenge, so only once.

15 Likes

AMONG US
I mean he’s usually pretty SUS. Guess IA is Santa, am I on the naughty list? (even though i don’t celebrate Christmas)

iA at “Symphony No. 1 in C major” wave: when I leave some barriers sometimes I get Clean Sweep bonus and sometimes not. I noticed when I leave 2 or 3 barriers I don’t get Clean Sweep but when I intend to leave a lot(around 8 or 10 barriers) I get Clean Sweep(it’s amount gets lower too if I’m correct). Is this a bug?

Barriers only block clean sweep if they vanish, not if they disappear off-screen. So it really all depends on how you handle the last few notes – if any barriers vanish, then no clean sweep for you.

7 Likes

I was configuring my mission loadout and then got this, it happened while i was dragging from one slot to another

2 Likes

Nice, assertion failed. Something is clearly wrong with that.

1 Like

This happens when the slot you’re dragging from is empty. This shouldn’t happen under normal circumstances, because dragging doesn’t even start if there’s nothing to drag. Do you remember anything about the precise circumstances? What exactly were you doing? Can you repeat it to get the same error? Or did it only happen once?

6 Likes

It only happened once, i dragged an already filled slot to another filled one to duplicate the contents, then uh, that happened then after that it worked normally

1 Like