Early Access version 117.2

Also, for those of you that missed it, I’ve uploaded a new video to YouTube:

Don’t take this seriously – I was working on a new visual effect for curving projectiles and I was rather pleased with how it came out. There aren’t any plans to put it in the game, but it’s possible that it will appear in the future as a boss attack or a special weapon or a developer-exclusive multiplayer weapon.

35 Likes

Since the Daily Mission will be renamed to “Today’s Scramble”. Can the Weekly Challenge be renamed to “Weekly Scramble” or “Weekly Grilling” or roasting.

1 Like

Is it intended that in “Asteroid Vortex” wave, the medium-sized and large-sized asteroids have a spinning animation, but the small-sized asteroids don’t?

1 Like

Was expected.

I suggest at “Hairpin Turn” wave that barriers+alien container will disappear(not immediately) when you destroy all enemies so it’s easier to collect food & gifts. Agree?
  • Yeah, good idea.
  • Yes, but only barriers disappear.
  • Nah, it’s better like that.
0 voters
2 Likes

I don’t think it is a big deal to make the container disappear. Do you really struggle to destroy it?

Say that to those who have low firepower.

2 Likes

Do the container attack the player and I didn’t know that or what?

No as I said above the delay it causes affect collecting the food & power-ups.

If it will stay like this I think adding an anomaly zone right by the container is a good solution too.

2 Likes

It’s tough; it has a relatively large amount of health, that’s what I’m trying to say.

2 Likes

I don’t get how. You are supposed to collect gifts/fps by the chickens you kill in the way since both drops in the opposite direction of your travelling’s which eases the process.

Yeah but it’s not like it takes an hour to do so, just around 10 secs ig.

For gifts it happened somehow(probably because of absolver or anomaly switching) but the problem is with the food: when you destroy chickens that are far from you food will be everywhere and you can’t move much to collect it because of the barriers.

In CIU even a split second could affect you(in elite missions) so until those 2-3 seconds are over 90% of the food will be gone.

1 Like

Honestly food for me is a minor thing to collect unlike fps or gifts and the same could be said to waves like corridor shooter/morning rush hour where we are unable to collect most food of them.

I was talking about the moment where the container is only thing remained. Unless you meant in space race.

Maybe also Shooting Range.

:warning:
v.118 UPDATE

Due to the Galactic Cup finals taking place on Friday, update has been postponed until Saturday 20 Aug 2022 08:00-10:00 GMT

16 Likes

I would like to know how the update will affect the cup’s progress.

Yeah but when there is a lot of food it’d be a shame to waste.

These waves end when all enemies are destroyed so it’s fine but at Hairpin Turn it adds a delay over the default delay, it’s too much imo. Also I can skip a gift or atom at waves like these since I most likely will get another one at the next wave or so.

I know, it affects a lot at Hairpin Turn(food and sometimes power-ups).

Food could be recovered by others in waves that allows collection of most of them.

For how many seconds?

Again, Power-ups can be collected easily due to them traveling towards your spacecraft.

About the waves you mentioned: corridor shooter, if you’re good at using anomalies you can collect most of the food(or at least the important ones). Morning rush hour is easier, you can freely move from up to down and use anomalies too(this also require some skill because you have to shoot enemies at the same time). And shooting range doesn’t drop much.

So:

Depends of how fast you destroy Mr. Container.

Ok ok, please forget this part.

Anyway I’m done. If you still disagree or think this is unnecessary you know where to vote. Goodbye.

Honestly I still don’t find it could make a difference unless it’s a space race.

Well it’s not really worrying to wait a bit to progress the next wave :man_shrugging:.

if i had to be honest, your suggestion for the wave actually feels more like skill issue and less of wave problems

you can utilize the anomaly zones for the food part

besides the alien container is probably worth way more than the 3 drumsticks you miss