Early Access version 116

I’m sure about that. There was a time i tried to stand far away those chickens in a long time (more than 30s), but they don’t attack to me

But… Argh, nevermind. Forget it.

Maybe mostly guys don’t take a look in this but… I see something wrong about the breed chicken with ability attack to the player (i mean, a target)
Simple i try to do my experiment between Phoenix and Chiller. At that day, i were suprised about Phoenix because it didn’t attack to me correctly. Yes, the fireball had been out of the target.
I also tried again with Chiller and UFO Chicken after few days, and they didn’t, too.
So idk is this a bug or deliberately??

Main menu theme should match the theme you’re using (I’m using black but it should match your color theme)

While you’re on the main menu screen, you can’t apply your own theme since you aren’t logged into an account.

3 Likes

I didn’t realize there was a specific poll against it. I’ve kept them in for that wave.

Medal shared.

It’s included.

Too messy. I don’t want to deal with it.

This is a natural consequence of how they always lag behind in formations. I’ve disabled them. Changed in v.117 :medal_sports: Idea

It’s intended. Neither Chiller nor Phoenix perfectly target the player.

5 Likes

You mean it will be included in the next version? Because right now it works at Show’em who’s boss, Chicken Multiplicity but not during Double Team.

Also why you shared the medal to Baron, lol:

And what about Slob poll:

Yes. In v.117 it should appear everywhere.

Corrected.

Removed in v.117

7 Likes

Can you check this please, it could be exploited.

So use them. It’s not an exploit.

3 Likes

But coolants help the player to proceed faster than waiting to fire again. if we can use them. then there is no need to add a penalty for special weapons. since they function the same.

also the penalty for coolants should be around 5 to 10 seconds to be exact. and remember that space race depends on time taken to finish. not the score.

The same could be said for “Speedy Recovery”. Use them :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

But If we are allowed to use them to proceed faster. why there is a penalty for special weapons? they also help proceeding faster.

It was very borderline, but I’ve reverted this change. Some reasons:

11 Likes

so you have reverted the change but did you manage to make it not trigger the Iceman medal?, also the poll results have close results between the people who used it more than once and the people who never did it.

Special weapons are much more impactful because they effectively ‘skip’ part of the wave (or the entire wave in some cases).

5 Likes

If you sell something from a Shady Dealer, the keys that you get is very low, can you make it higher than usual?

1 Like

" […] Just don’t expect any refunds."

10 Likes

I have 2 questions regarding this:

1. Didn’t you say that Iceman medal should be lost if the bar is completely filled? since the medal Idea is heat management. Corn shotgun reaching %100 and still firing should really trigger restriction for the medal.

2. You asked before to report any exploit here. this counts. so why you suddenly took a choice to revert it?

Also there is important note that not all the players in the game check the forum, Which means there could be others secretly exploiting the corn ability to not overheat to get the Iceman medal and boost their score. this poll isn’t 100% accurate. as the results between the people who never exploited and the people who exploited it is close.

and besides, Iceman medal alone can do any difference in competitive missions.

Please take all the notes above into consideration. but I won’t protest against the revert.

1 Like

coolants aren’t going to make much of a difference.
unless you’re gonna spend like 200 keys on them to get like barely top 1? for 150 keys hell yeah that’s worth
not to mention that accumulator barely overheats

Presumably because everyone other than you wanted to revert the change.

3 Likes