Some new ideas (again)

• Hide Ui button
    Temporary hides the UI interface while navigating or travelling. Appears again when the player click anywhere on the screen. Useful when the player needed to take a larger shot of the universe. If this is already available, maybe adding the button will work. Note: icon’s only for suggestion purposes.

• Glow-in-the-dark keys
    I did confuse this with one of H&C’s spaceship’s “glow-in-the-dark keyholes” feature. Keys now glow during darkness missions. Well, keys do glow so it’s kinda unreasonable if they’re not visible. Please don’t show that Humanity’s Greatest Fan.

• Enemy Radar
    A new perishishable (and non-stackable) item on Madam Madámmes or on the After-Market. Detects where the next enemy will spawn. The color is customizable the same way as the UI. Price should not be higher than 50 keys per item.

That’s all for now. I think at least one of these are reasonable enough to be in the game. I’d wish.

23 Likes

Danger zones

2 Likes

They’re more accurate than Danger Zones and usable on high difficulties. Although I named it wrong, alternative names are welcome.

1. Use shortcut key like H to hide GUI
  2. I like that glow key idea
  3. Not nessary
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Added in v.51 :medal_sports: Idea

11 Likes