Early Access version 112

we all know, but it requires time and kills or foods to charge, which means that you may not have enough time to kill strong enemy such as UFO, Armor or Klaus

You could have posted these within one reply, by the way.

5 Likes

ah okay, I will in the next time :PP

1 Like

+ This is also called a Spam Post

4 Likes

May I interrupt a little?

I’m not sure if @InterAction_studios missed it or not. I’d like to re-mention it hoping it will attract his attention. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Because I have been through it several times.

Here at this topic you will find all my videos.

We don’t have to keep firing at all times. ya know. some situations can force the player to choke enemies to death and give the equipment to charge the thing.

Lies! I have checked each post in this topic and i don’t see any your video

Hmm it’s okay, but don’t you think other players have been through it? There are actually a lot of pro players, you know, so sometimes take note of what they say. Not everything you see is the thing the most pro players see.

It seems that you are going astray. I remember that we are talking about the situation that many players want to pass the wave without losing any enemy, and we can’t do anything but keep firing for kills.

2 Likes

Idea: Destroying multiple egg shells for “Its The Mother Hen Ship”, You can get a Multi Kill with it.

So basically more score for those who play on easier difficulties?

For all dificulties.

You didn’t understand me. On higher difficulties you just won’t be able to get as high multi-kill as on low difficulty for two reasons:
• It’s harder to dodge.
• The boss has more health.
Therefore it takes longer to kill each stage.

Oooh okay, So now it will be on lower difficulties.
But what if they have Absolver Beam? You havent thought of that mate, also same thing for Comets

If you have visited this Shady Dealer below his name it will say :white_check_mark: Visited, and if he has new deals by it it will say New Deals!

Something error message. I use steam to play CIU

One error : I search anyone And I click Name player Francis and then I click on compare and look at this…

Two error : I go to customize spacecraft and also…

2 Likes

Have you tried exiting the game and reopening it again?

2 Likes

Yes. and I check my task manager and I take look at the program running

First program: steam the percent is 95% of cpu. It’s not good enough

Wow that’s a genius solution, especially when the error already closes the game for you

2 Likes

This happened to me aswell when I launched CIU and it gave me an error

2 Likes

Can we have a reconnect button after you disconnected by a bad internet?

4 Likes
1 Like