Early Access version 112

MAIN CHANGES

Customizable spawn shields, so you can now impress all your friends (well, unless they have “show other hardpoints” turned off). And are they stackable? Why, yes, they are! Also, there most likely will be a small preview in the Galactic Store for these types of items, but sadly did not make it in time for this update.

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Note that your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any mid-mission progress
  • your language selection

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.
  • :bulb: Mission environments that are hot but not massive (i.e. Inferno planets) now use “flame” HUD effect (replaces sun corona effect) (@Baron @Enhawk :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Morning Rush Hour” wave: Pecking Order is now possible (per lane, not per batch) (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Fleet loadout screen: Can now drag-drop between slots (i.e., satellites) (@SA-GoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Over the Rainbow” wave: Safebox (alien container) appears faster (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Demolition Crew”/“Skyscrapers” waves: Reduced maximum floors to 12 (from 13) (@Baron :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Lethal Connections wave”: Replaced egg barriers with ball barriers (@iIfireIi :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Fixed rare cases where Safebox (alien container) does not rotate (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: “To Infinity and Beyond” wave: Changed placement of danger zone (@PlasmaX :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Made stasis zones more translucent near their center.
  • :bulb: Advanced Color Editing: Added hex color code (@ChickenInvader45 @Q777 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Dyson Spheres” wave: Touching the suns now results in instant overheat (@Fractorial :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Chickens that drop gold coins (except pilot chickens) are now marked with a coin icon on their shirts (@MariusFLT @ismet @Tempest_ORM :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Surfing the Wave” wave: Removed danger zone opposite enemy entrance (@JustDoIt :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: “Splat!” wave: Formation no longer stops moving if all ‘yolk’ enemies have been destroyed (@Sihok-Adssres :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: “Henlley’s Comet” wave: Fixed desync/crash when joining multiplayer games on this wave (caused by improper replication; bug introduced in v.111)
  • :gear: Fixed database race condition that could cause some login actions to be lost (@almiraling :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Fixed FPS history graph inaccuracy under highly variable FPS.
  • :bulb: Alchemists no longer attack if there are too many on-screen stasis zones. (@Pinkpiter :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Crab v2.0” boss: Force field attack now comes sooner on high difficulty levels (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Reinforcements” wave: Balloon chickens are now prevented from spawning on upside-down variation (@Quockydoan :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Server now correctly handles Steam’s “Chargedback” purchase status.
  • :new: Spawn shields are now customizable (@ScarletCuboids @4-FX :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :new: Galactic Store: Added 4 types of spawn shields (@GgWw1175 @JenningsLA :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: H&C 301: Lowered front satellite slot (@RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Treasury” and “Stacker” waves: Removed indicators of anomaly zones to prevent players from immediately heading there at he start of a wave (@MaybeOrandzaIdk :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: “Hairpin Turn” wave: Fixed incorrect barrier placement in mirrored version of wave (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: “Spawner Spinner” wave: Enemies now bounce 4 times before leaving the screen (was 3) (@RainbowBoyVN @Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Galactic Store: All Hardpoint equipment now requires a Chicken Hunter License to be purchased (or can be purchased as contraband for twice the cost).
  • :bulb: Updated CHL upsell text based on change above (@AnasWael :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Brick Breaker” wave: Paddle can now enter from either side of screen (@OrvilleTheOrca :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Satellite icons now point upward (rather than right) (@PlasmaX :medal_sports: Idea)
29 Likes

Well here we go again

second

thrid

First. (First to say first)

2 Likes

The Weakest Link/ The Strongest Link: Can the barriers disappear after the chickens are killed?

Fifth.

Also, didn’t you already suggest this in the previous version? Not to mention people said about IA denying it.

Sir. this is a science-fiction game. you can’t just suggest removing it because there is “no air in space”.
and if we go by your logic we should find alternative enemies to fight instead of chickens since they can’t fly in space in reality and other things. Do NOT get this game to a point close to reality. otherwise it would no longer be fun.

Also have you known that fire can be formed by combination between helium and hydrogen molecules? this is how stars are formed.

mate I said this going to be denied because I suggested something similar to it.

Didnt know.

Idea: When you compare someone to yourself their shield will be seen.

The shield didn’t protect the VF 100%

There are still some gap from the VF Is outside the shield
Also same as the Muller/BX Ship with the Ring shield

And can the Comet Shield has a better disapper animation? Insted from fading away

1 Like

a few quick suggestions:

1: add an option to stop the shield from fading out during customization

2: add sorting options for hardpoints

3: an option to make a hardpoint cycle the color spectrum (CHL only)

8 Likes

1 option would definitely come in handy

I know, but THIS IS a planet, not a STAR. Chickens flying in space are all too familiar to us but this thing should not be included, at least for space missions, it looks terrible.

Oh, I’ve done a lot in the past and will continue

why the corona shield appear in last 1second

And? This is still a science fiction game, meaning that everything that is against science can be included in this game.

You are not IA to decide what should be included and what shouldn’t.

Expect a crazy amount of "NO"s coming your way then.

i’m not going to talk about the science but in reality when you compare these two pictures the sun might not even be as hot as an inferno planet.

10 Likes

So, maybe for missions beside suns, IA could combine the corona and flame effects together?

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios
Can you put the players layer above the flaming effect? Also decrease the opacity of this effect a bit?

4 Likes

Do I have to shout at you guys just to understand THAT THIS IS A DAMN SCIENCE FICTION GAME. EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE AGAINST LOGIC FOR THE SAKE OF THIS. You can’t just use 2 normal pictures to defeat the purpose of the game. Understand this because I am not going to repeat it again. if you want this game to be with logic, then you are gonna destroy the fun of it.

Someone suggested the opposite and it got accepted by many people. Also when I suggested this back in 110 I mentioned it is only for inferno planets for diversification.

1 Like