Early Access version 112

Many times.

Some clean sweeps are very hard to achieve in elite waves even if the mission is not a hot environment.

Also why you guys are worrying about this when you have the accumulator?

I don’t remember an asteroid wave coming from behind like comet chases. I have seen all of them coming from above where either you have to dodge them and shoot at them in the same time.

Put a copper heat sink on and try once more. Don’t use coolants. You’ll see that overheating is a very big problem in hot environment.

1 Like

I did and it wasn’t too hard. Except that I used to get stuck because of me not being accurate in shooting.

It happens at 100+ difficulty lmao

It sounds like we are playing different elite missions. Are you sure it’s 90-100% mission with equipped SSH?

1 Like

In the past I used to do that even on missions with maximum difficulty. even though this was very insane I didn’t suffer much from my weapons overheating more quickly as I keep shooting elite and stronger enemies.

Was that after or before weapon rebalance program?

After. Also I was using the Utensil at that time lol.

To be fair, everyone has the opportunity to repeat Space Race again and again (to get a faster finish time). You can play it for the first few tries (even with no equip) to strategize on how would you cheese each and every wave. Having a penalty most likely won’t change much cause guest accounts exists.

5 Likes

I know what you mean but it’s basically the same thing and it’s dumb. There’s no reason to restrict the amount of times you can play space race, be it in this way or another.

4 Likes

Are you sure that you will wait Accumulator get full charge while there are a lot of enermies?

High difficult with ssh skill, enjoy!

Its not a hard thing but can you move the “Multiplayer color” to between “Pods paint desnity” (or “Enignes paint desnity” for Superiority) and “Wingstreak” to look more like default shield?

And… yeah you might wanna rename the “Multiplayer color” into this.

Yes. Patience is never a bad option. and by knowing which enemies to kill then it’s a piece of cake.

Come on, you will wait Accumulator get full charge until the enemies is gone. I know you are bad at mostly mission but you like to tell me here like a pro player. Why don’t you recorded an elite mission? And up your video to show how can you play CIU

1 Like

And Why is that a problem? accumulator long-ens your time to overheat.

Lol is that what you can say to just to offend and mention that I have skill issue?

Check videos and stream channel where I post my walkthroughs there. I have started over the game.

Did I mention that?

You didn’t mention that, but the way you told us about how to deal with overheat was a bit underestimating. That’s why he said such things to you.

Can you give me the link?

we all know, but it requires time and kills or foods to charge, which means that you may not have enough time to kill strong enemy such as UFO, Armor or Klaus

You could have posted these within one reply, by the way.

5 Likes

ah okay, I will in the next time :PP

1 Like