Early Access version 111

Idea: So when you travel to another planet, Your Strobe Light will glow, But its not the same color, Its white when in reality it is actually gold (AKA the color i have). Bug? Idea?

Strobe lights not working in galaxy is an implementation limitation, because (if I’m not wrong again, which I am lately) the server/client would have a hard time handling strobes for every loaded player.

Hmm, ok. Changed in v.111 :medal_sports: Idea

I had applied it to both, but not any more (see above)

Yes. I’ll create a separate topic.

Because you’re moving too fast and the particles aren’t generated fast enough.

These are your “parking lights”, and they are different from any Strobes.

13 Likes

I hope and you check this and give an answer to that:

Also several changes I have noted for waves

A danger zone for spawner spinner, a danger zone for chicken burger, a danger zone for heavy metal (cosidering how fast enemies and object appears)

I mentioned that it was for inferno planets and not suns but it’s fine.

That actually makes things harder.

Feel free to create a poll, but if there are overriding technical of gameplay restrictions, then it will not be implemented either way.

No

6 Likes

Like how?

Please Read this post before voting in the poll, you might regret later.

Shall frozen chicks be an dropping enemy in frozen wastelands?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

I had the idea that different families of ships should have a corresponding explosion and sound when they die. For example, models 101, 201 and 301 explode less sharply and violently when they die, while BX make a more destructive explosion and sound when they die.

Also, do not forget about the thunderstorm, if you are not on the 76 model. But in principle, a cool idea.

Define “Thunderstorm”

storm with thunder

Slower bolts mean that the distance between them and the last fired barrage of bolts is lowered (because lesser pixels per second as movement speed), and therefore can have a higher chance to wall you in and get hit.

Idea: Change the projectile color from the red saucer from orange to red
Another one: For some reason when you finish or surrender a Daily Mission or Weapons Training when you try to fly it again to says “You have already flown this mission, You can fly it only once” while the button is clickable and then if you come back to that page it is still clickable.
The point is that make the buttons not clickable after you finished or surrendered it and when you come back to that page.

1 Like

But I don’t get what that has to do with the Frozen Chick idea.

Oh. so one last thing to try, make the firerate of those bolts long.

also, a quick resuggestion to maybe give you some ideas for the hot environment?

Idea: In the overheat bar add a flame effect when your near overheat.

1 Like

2db’s new theme was so fire the game took it seriously.

3 Likes

IA, I was wondering if you could actually make the enemies pile up (not just the enemy lines) during the ‘‘Stacker’’ wave instead of leaving permanent gaps like in this picture:

3 Likes

iA, can you add “danger zone” for “Hammertime” wave, similar to the “Yin And Yang” & “Yang And Yin” wave?

1 Like

Inbox buttons can’t be disabled in advance, because the information about whether the mission has been flown is not known until you actually click on them.

That would make it too similar to Effervescence, I think.

Unnecessary

9 Likes

After the new music is done, shall you add it to the store at first? (With a warning that it maybe remove in the future)

2 Likes