Early Access version 111

An even number of bolts would leave a gap directly behind underneath the boss, which is undesirable.

There’s only one kind of Notification – the game doesn’t make a distinction between Contact and other notifications.

Notifications appear on a separate layer that can’t actually interact with the mission. It’s not very big anyway, and it can be turned off.

4 Likes

IA, in the ‘‘Morning Rush Hour’’ wave, although I have the Pecking Order Revealer equipped and the same wave has pecking orders, why isn’t this icon shown on enemies that form long enough lines during that wave? Intentional? Forgotten? Bug?

3 Likes

Idea for customization: You can change the color of the white text.

1 Like

I thought about the same idea before. But then I realized IA might deny it. Besides, for example, customizing text color to black would make it hard to read because black text and starfield backgrounds blend together.

2 Likes

This was due to an implementation limitation… but I changed how the wave is organized, so it’s now possible (caveat: all the enemies in each lane form one big Pecking Order group)
Changed in v.112 :medal_sports: Idea

7 Likes

Why is Dr.Beaker theme playing in Magnetic Manupilator?

2 Likes

Because Dr. Beaker music is CIU Boss music and Magnetic Manupilator boss from CIU ,so Dr. Beaker music plays in Magnetic Manupilator .

1 Like

Yeah, and don’t worry Plasma, the CI5 Victory Theme still plays in some missions.

3 Likes

Ok, Good.

1 Like

Music for CIU bosses won’t be finalized until the new 2dB tracks become available.

Also: Help! I’m on Fire!

33 Likes

uhhh what

2 Likes

He refers to this:

6 Likes
  1. Coolio, more music coming :slight_smile:
  2. FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!!
1 Like

Then decrease the speed of the bolts, I am sure this change will make that buff moderate for the players to dodge. Specially a BX user.

I wanted some another effect instead of the sunlight effect in inferno planets.

Maybe the Water environment will give you a hand :ok_hand:

What about lightning?

Lightning strikes effect already fits EM planets. but there is could be another effect.

Its The Mother Hen Ship: Make it splat on the screen after being destroyed.
Also in hot envoirments make it die very slowly because its an egg and it getting fried.

I have a mild suggestion: the Flame HUD effect should be for planets only, while the corona effect is maintained on stars because frankly it’s a nice looking effect and there being a difference between planetary and solar environments would be better immersion

13 Likes

It’s not a real egg.

But isn’t that what IA is going to do? I told that this effect only exists in inferno planets and not suns.

Dr.Breaker uses CIU theme, this theme was made to be added into newly added bosses (Feather Brain, Henelly’s comet,etc)