Early Access version 102

Whatever, do what the heck you want
I just don’t want to argue with you
So perhaps WE should make a detente

1 Like

Which mode? :exploding_head:

Could bonus hardpoint slots be unlocked in order regardless if you select let’s say the last one

2 Likes

Small Idea:

@InterAction_studios

So players may get exhausted and difficult in key collecting without “Tier attained” reward when they reach tier 99. Also the score will become redundant . So I think that the game should have rewards after tier 99. Each 300 millions score ( 300000000) will give you 230 keys.

When you complete the progress, there will be a notification telll you that the reward has been received. (Sorry bcs I can’t think a better name ;__; )

reward 2

Hope you can consider this idea. Thanks!

3 Likes

Already suggested.

2 Likes

Fractorial was the one who came up with this idea AFAIK.

2 Likes

iA, could you make the Spawning Trouble wave faster as difficulty increases, just like you did with Visitors?

1 Like

That was an oversight. Looking at it again, though, top-down is less interesting that “at an angle”, so instead of fixing the VFs, I’ve fixed everything else.

Fixed in v.103 :medal_sports: Bug

This won’t completely fix the problem, but I’ve made an adjustment. Changed in v.103 :medal_sports: Idea

What, exactly? I didn’t notice anything wrong.

I don’t think that’s necessary, or even desired.

Changed in v.103 :medal_sports: Idea

3 Likes

It’s at 1:12. There is a visible frame of chicken being spawned in the centre, I think he meant this.

1 Like

When I played Multiplayer When the game was paused I saw that when I clicked :camera:

Can You Fix This Bug ?

1 Like

Already reported, not easily fixable nor worth it. You see objects right at the moment they have spawned.

2 Likes

I see the balloon chicken is glitch to the middle of the screen at the first one, you will see it and it also happen to the other (Make the video 0.25x speed sp you can easy see it)

Did you use anything to make the game file corrupted or…

Mod, not Mode

Love the new design!

It looks great. The huge variety of customization options are really cool. I’m also loving the purchasable hardpoints the game now has, especially for spaceships that previously were very limited in this regard (H&C).

What I’m not as much a fan of is the temporary ability for the VF family, but hopefully we’ll see some changes along those lines down-the-road. Currently, the VF-76 Raven’s benefits certainly don’t outweigh the speed penalty and the Max Power being limited as low as eight. Right now, selecting which VF to fly isn’t a strategic decision - it’s “Which environment(s) do I want to counter?” and then choosing the least expensive model that deals with them. There’s not a lot of strategy or even player preference here, unlike with other families.

EDIT: I do like Max Power 20 being restricted to Mullers, though. I think that’s a nice touch, although it makes the points bonus feel weird for the other families. Perhaps another way to make H&C feel like a “starter” would be to remove the ability for them to mount boosters, instead?

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios, can you make the circle hitboxes of VF-X spacecrafts just a little bit bigger because some parts of the hitboxes are missing like in this picture

2 Likes

you know hitbox spaceship a circle

1 Like

thats just the sprite. didnt you know hitboxes are circles?

Just lower the mouse sensivity, it would make the word easier

Also, hitbox of all spacecraft families are circle.

The reason it is a circle is because of the hardware limitations

2 Likes