Early Access version 102

At least, H&C and VF has their unique feature too (Higher key gaining and Environment Resistance)

yea exactly, also people still need the max power in everything, i mean like why?

2 Likes

Muller has only expansion of support system feature, and this may not be necessary for players who want to get high score. So i think that Muller should be the only spacecraft family which get unlimited power.

1 Like

Like, what were they even thinking when removing the gap. It’s just a dumb way of increasing difficulty.

1 Like

Oh come on, IA has already said they did this on their own.

8 Likes

OK since you guys said I suggested removing the gap then I will give the proof that I didn’t. Instead of that, I said just rework so that there is a bullet that shoots into that blind spot

Now, if you guys say my ideas are trash, I don’t care. Period

1 Like

Now I understand the point of that rework.

And Müllers already have been in the CI games in the past so I guess it should retain its power level

1 Like

Please read:

5 Likes

Kay, i got it.

In any case, we should decrease the quantity of bullets for the first phase but increase the coverage, so that while there are no blind spots, it also becomes easier for larger ships to dodge those projeciles. That way, there’s no uneven gap because while fighters can reach the gap on time, bombers have a harder time doing so.

Third phase is fine as it is IMO, you do need to quickly back off your ship from the blind spot once the ring starts charging or you’ll die.

1 Like

2618e0d00b5988eb74b536b4edf7141f6983e692_2_690x387
and me !

From what I saw, seems like your game file is corrupted. Did you try to install the mod?

2 Likes

As a side note, I feel like saying that Müllers have unlimited power is kind of misleading. This may be how they technically work under the hood, but with how the power levels are set up on weapons, they really just have a power limit of 10 with a max power level another 10 levels above that. When you take that into account, they’re really more similar to the BXs.

I think the store page should just include information about the max power level if the ship has one. I see two ways it could be done: either the power limit could be written as “limit + surplus required to reach max power” (e.g. for the BX-7 this would be 14 + 10) or, probably more straightforwardly, as “limit / max power” (14 / 24). I’d imagine there are other concise options that are clearer still.

6 Likes

Next time, both of you should think carefully before accusing someone else

I don’t really wanna to criticise you. But this a bit relate to CI Viet Nam community, everyone discriminate you and admit that you suggest this idea.

I think I saw something wrong with the balloon chickens at wave 3

2 Likes

So you suggest this is all my fault when I just suggest an idea and I.A did something completely different that was not suggested by me. Admit it, I am not the one who said the gaps should be removed and I have solid proof here

Listen, this is a big misunderstanding and you have accused me falsely
However, I forgive you and we should stop arguing

2 Likes

This should be accepted. Some players when play with BX ship will have difficulty in dodging these eggs.

2 Likes

Thank you for giving your opinion
I have tried playing BX with trackpad and keyboard for the third phase and it was a pain in the ***

1 Like

did i say that it was specifcally that idea that made me think that way

perhaps YOU should think carefully before accusing someone

1 Like