Early Access version 102

I know but it seems like it is not logic for the hitbox being circle while the ship has completely different sprite

1 Like

Some others spacecraft family has the same design too

2 Likes

Alright, I have edited so that the rework will make the circle hitbox a little bigger

Or maybe IA can use a cone it he wants a more accurate hitbox, although idk if this is possible or not, so does the engine support cone hitboxes IA?

You mean that the round hitbox should cover almost the Spacecraft?

Yeah that would make it more accurate for the VF-X family
Credit goes to you and me

1 Like

But hey… Do you even think that VF-76 Raven may be way a bit too OP?

1 Like

Although you have to take note that each spacecraft have different hitboxes, one being larger than the other, the same thing can be seen on bomber

2 Likes

No, I wanted it to be accurate at first (like @Instinct8 suggested) but since the software I.A uses is limited, I just want the circle to be a little bit bigger to make it precise because even VF-76 has ridiculously small hitbox for its big sprite
Is this possible, @InterAction_studios?

1 Like

Same as Bomber or Even Muller too

Also take note, hitbox sizes may change, these are not yet final, even the special ability of the VF

1 Like

Yeah especially when you are immune completely from lightning strikes

Maybe iA should limit the time of lightning strike. VF-76 have a passive shield that can resist 10 times of lightning strikes

1 Like

Maybe lightning strikes will make you lose firepower without dying depending on difficulty.
After all, it only applies for VF-76 and the higher the ship costs, the powerful it should get
Seriously, I have spent 8,000 keys for a few extra features of the VF-76

1 Like

the game engine (or whatever that is) probably doesnt support accurate hitbox collision, so iA can only use circles
it also wouldn’t be nice if iA has to change everything just for different hitbox shapes

1 Like

Yeah, I have edited the post to make it plausible for I.A to change and make it balance for the VF-X family
Although, I must say circle hitboxes with different ships’ sprite looks kinda weird to me

1 Like

i feel ok about it
beside don’t you think limited fp is the cons of it?

you will struggle a lot with 8 fp

1 Like

Wait, this may be too strict, i think we just give VF-76 a shield that can resist the limited time strikes.

1 Like

Or the shield can be break then recharge 2-3 sec after the spacecraft got hit by lightning

You know that VF only have 10-8 fp