CIU version 146 BETA

Ice cream is valuable in summer. Ice cream cools us off from the heat.

1 Like

I think it should be oysters (since it generates natural pearls which I guess should be as valuable as dropped coins)

Seems like we need to update the poll.

1 Like

Also I think the sun should use hot color palettes like orange + yellow, instead of just blue.

Illustration:

yes I just readjusted the color of the whole screenshot, the use of colors is your choice

Edited, and it looks better now.

2 Likes

A red sun in summer?

should’ve been orange, but yeah i’m a noob at photoshop-ing so unfortunately I cant adjust it separately

It’s not mean a value thing of a content. It’s about how is it realistic. You can spend a little money to buy an ice cream for you, but which things you can’t even take it easily? And this… is the really value thing, which you have to explore it in the ocean:

that is not quite right. the only place with red sun must be

1 Like

Ok I’m updating the poll, 1 minute.
Done.

5 Likes

Fair point. Oysters will do.

@InterAction_studios Shall coins in Summer Edition would be “pearls”? I think that fits

5 Likes

Uhm, yeah, not good at photoshopping but take a look

this bug isn’t in known bugs and new features

Coins with a pearl icon on them, maybe?

Yeah, it might be too good to be true.

For me seashell will be good because it contains Peral which is a type of treasure

i can’t play on beta because everyone ciu forums connection slower speed on internet.

Yo Can the Alien Containers be a Little Fridge for summer, here is a photo about it
s-pdpxl.file

5 Likes

this keeps happening

make it a box of produce (fruits or vegetables)

1 Like

I’ve changed the galaxy colors, but I don’t want to change the starfield because that’s a cascading change that will affect a lot of things.

Changed in v.146.3 :medal_sports: Idea

Theoretically they could, but practically pearls look just like orbs – nobody will understand what they are (especially since they are colorized bronze and gold)

Fixed.

9 Likes