CIU version 146 BETA

No. Alien Container has been changed into Watermelon.

2 Likes

@VerMishelb 's bugs post is missing from the “Known bugs and new features” section.

1 Like

This is the third time, and I definitely remember adding that. Something must have happened and Discourse didn’t save my changes.

9 Likes

on that note there’s Easter and Christmas which had recolored logo elements in the episodes but not here

I don’t know if it’s a bug or not, but the chickens wearing black and white shirts in CI3U are not the same as the other chickens that only have sunglasses. So can you turn these chickens into naked chickens and give yourself a black and white float to resemble the other chickens?

1 Like

Changed in v.146.3 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.146.3 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios Hi, just wondering if you received my private message yet or haven’t. Hope I didn’t do anything mistakenly.

Were y’all talking about cuisines because I’ve got an idea for a new one.

I call it the “Camping Cuisine,” basically what it would have is, marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate, and hotdogs, and maybe anything you would have at a campfire.

1 Like

what kind of explain suggestion bug in ci5u cinematic feathers no surfboard from summer.

Hello, I would like to add an Android version of CIU beta, please.

Not now yet, after applying the season, the advance review will upload the link soon.

1 Like

Fixed in v.146.3 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

:information_source:

v.146.3 is now available.

:arrow_down: Download the BETA from: https://universe.chickeninvaders.com/files/CIU_BETA_v146_3_0.zip

7 Likes

imagine getting an update mid recording :skull:

also if you click on “Please upgrade to version 146.3” it’ll take you to the download ciu topic, make it take you here if plausible

Unlike the download topic, the BETA topic changes with each version, so I would need to manually maintain it each time. Pass.

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios can you recolor this? Add red and a bit of orange with the yellow still in the middle instead of green because it looks Easter themed more than summer themed…

2 Likes

adding some cyan too will be good

Yeah but I still prefer the hot colors.

2 Likes

Head is disjointed

4 Likes