CIU version 146

Over the Rainbow full of chicks in IM be like:

1 Like

People have eyes to see a big danger zone mark, including in Multiplayer, so nah.

Unless one thing: The “danger zone” word line is too small to see, i guess this make some new players die though the wave have already marked the zone, including Multiplayer or not.

In most cases, people join after the Danger Zone warning, making them oblivious of the danger. It would be better if it got added as a new option in Gameplay section.

I know, it might sound unnecessary but I suggested it after getting killed from the same reason multiple times.

But the game gives you a few seconds of invulnerability when you join. That should be enough to analyse the situation.

1 Like

Idea: Coins should be pearls in Summer seasonal content (like coins into stars in Christmas seasonal content)

Opinion?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Use something else instead of pearls (reply after this message)
0 voters

iA responded to this idea during BETA.

2 Likes

@RBCube has been reported before you, but the developer refused. Creating a pearl frame won’t produce anything, because pearls are round like spheres. What about seashell shapes?

10 Likes

Meanwhile, certain 13x13 pixel art of something:
obraz

5 Likes

Good one.

unoriginality penalty

how about golden suns :skull:

Why is there no verification of the entered E-mail?
or at least “copy and paste” the E-mail from pc to the game

The easiest way to verify that you have entered the correct email is to press the “Link Account” button on another device. If you didn’t get the message with the PIN, it’s likely that you have made a typo when changing your email for your game account. On your first device, you can change your email linked to your game account as much as you need to anytime.

There’s also another method that involves taking away access to save data from the game after backing it up, but that requires a PC. PM me for instructions.

@InterAction_studios What is this

2 Likes

The game resolutions are abit lower during Window mode

Then it goes back to normal after i changed the window size

2 Likes

I’m reposting the second screenshot here because you tried to share it from Discord. Please avoid doing that because links to attachments uploaded there will expire, therefore said attachments will not be accessible.

Irrelevant. :roll_eyes:

This is a topic for anyone who want to report a bug or suggest an idea, not a chatting place.

What was iA doing during this time? Bringing back the Episode Mission or creating the mommy chicken boss?

Probably this.

randomly discovered this (in singleplayer)

This is not the first time this occurred, it happened with balloon chickens (on my phone) and without pausing the game.

1 Like