šŸ“± Android (experimental preview)

Please introduce screen ratios. Some phones have larger and some have smaller screens. By adding screen ratios, screen will be completely filled with no issues on any mobile.

1 Like

How would the waves handle that? Limit their movement to the current letterbox area? Which would also make enemies despawn visible.

Can the fire buttons become transparent like the Mission UI?

1 Like

Your finger isnā€™t transparent anyway.

2 Likes

Did you check your option in high contact test?

Added to v.125 :medal_sports: Idea

Thatā€™s not possible, because it would change the wave layouts and hence make them easier/harder.

Iā€™m only drawing outlines now (see Early Access version 124 - #72 by InterAction_studios )

4 Likes

@OrvilleTheOrca This was indeed a bug ā€“ it has been fixed in v.125.

5 Likes

for the ā€œextra fingerā€ option of ā€œSatellites firing methodā€, the first finger does not move the ship when the second finger is released. Is this a bug?

Can i have medaol please

Ok

I canā€™t replicate this. What is your exact touchscreen configuration? (follow method, firing mode, satellite firing mode)?

2 Likes

this one

I need your choices for all 3 settings: follow method, firing mode, satellite firing mode

Send me a screenshot of Options ā†’ Controls ā†’ Touchscreen

2 Likes

Follow method: Drag
Firing mode: Automatic
Satellite firing mode: Extra Finger

Works for me :roll_eyes:

Does this happen to anyone else?

2 Likes

Nothing any error,why?

idk but I encountered just this morning
Update: Take a look at this :confused:

I feel, Iā€™ve experienced that before, but when i tried it again nothing happened

Idk why my friendā€™s spacecraft become black (my friends sit next to me and in her phone itā€™s normal)
Not sure why but me and my friends are using mobile (iā€™m host)

did you set ā€œDarken Other Playersā€ to the max value?