šŸ“± Android (experimental preview)

What would be the point of leaving CIU with the lit screen? Aside from listening to music (which you could actually solve by using iamt to extract it from your own copy of the game).

I didnā€™t explain this clearly. In CIU the device is allowed to go to sleep whenever it wants. If you just leave the game idle, the screen will eventually turn off.

I will not force the screen to be on, because itā€™s unnecessary. This was only needed in the episodes while youā€™re watching cutscenes.

9 Likes

i have an problem i cant join multiplayer mode why it isnā€™t available in data? in wifi even says(establishing network)

GAME should also be avalaible on app store like play store

I have some suggestions.
Firstly ,you should introduce screen ratios in settings. It will help support full screen mode in Androids having different screen ratios.
Game should be in potarait view on androids
Android version of Game should not have same starting window as game of PC.

2 Likes

it will be okay if you do not get too much advantage

Same

The game was working normally on android version, it crashed once ( and I canā€™t run it again )
I tried to restart the device, it worked
But when crashed again, i never can run this game again even after re-install
The phone i use is
Android 12
4+1GB RAM
And i have no problems with the storage

no

why

new features new bugs. this is an chat glitch when the game is paused you cant chat goes the same for joining a multiplayer game

I cant connect

Are you sure that there isnā€™t something wrong with your internet?, Maybe try to be beside your router.

1 Like

Sometimes you can pause the game when you are playing and that could be a problem in some situations so
You could make it that you need to double press the pause button on your phone to pause the game that wouldnā€™t completely solve the issue but it will make almost hard to pause the game when you donā€™t want to

Acknowledged. Will investigate.

Double-tapping isnā€™t the answer, itā€™s non-standard, and it will be almost impossible to communicate it to players. Perhaps having an option to remove the pause button? The back button can still be used to pause. But is that guaranteed to always be available/visible?

5 Likes

I kinda thought of this and thought it wouldnā€™t suit you but sure
An option in the settings would be perfect for it

the back can always be available but if you donā€™t want it you can always enable the pause button from the settings

Should i mention about Android user still crashing the game even the hoster is using Android?

And for random reason, the hosterā€™s cursor mouse appear even tho heā€™s using Android

Two fingers mode doesnt work quite right:

I think it should have a setting to customize the movement zone and shooting zone, something like this:

6 Likes

That would be even better than on-screen-buttons

2 Likes

Starting is boring. UHF should also have a headquaters.

we should also get a joystick as an option for movement

1 Like