A Boss Idea (Obi-Wan Chickenobi)

Here is a somewhat poorly-made costume, if you care, it was made after the attacks:
costume

And its moves are these:
Entrance (unlike the actual Obi-Wan Kenobi, he won’t equip a blue-enlighted lightsaber)

Boomerang Throw

Lightning Force

Neutralization (can perform the two previous attacks)

Speech:

A.
Obi-Wan Chickenobi: “Hello there.”
Hero: “General Chickenobi…”

B.
Obi-Wan Chickenobi: “It’s over, slave. I have the high ground.”
Hero: “And you still underestimate my power!”

C.
Obi-Wan Chickenobi: “I will do what I must.”
Hero: “Try as much as you can.”

D.
Hero: “Attack, Chickenobi!”

As for the amount of HP, if it increases depending on the difficulty and skill, just make the base health at ~100,000, double the amount of a normal Big Chicken.

Make the Lightning Fryer its weakness, as all “former Jedi chickens” are affected by this, and make the Utensil Poker and Neutron Gun its strengths.

18 Likes

I don’t get it for the last one

1 Like

I tried to make it so his lightsaber splits into multiple, they all light out and they morph into one white lightsaber, but then the lightsaber is thrown at the player once the other two attacks have been performed, and then the red lightsaber comes back.

2 Likes

Okay, it looks like a dark side version of Kenobi but he’s a chicken. I love this.

3 Likes

Are we seriously refering to star wars? Again?

5 Likes

Agreed - parody is part of Chicken Invaders, but it’s not a parody of anything specific. Too much Star Wars kind of hurts in the same way that a little bit is exceedingly funny.

I’d love to see a HEN-9000 boss, myself… and I haven’t even read Space Odyssey because I’m an uncultured swine :joy:

5 Likes

Imperial March plays

1 Like

Wow man, that boss looks very cool, that reminds me of star wars as kylo said, but still, i would like to see it in next version.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.