Early Access version 43.2

I assume this is a typo?

1 Like

:warning: v43.2 emergency update has been released. It’s technically optional, but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. In fact, it’s VITAL if you make a habit of disconnecting and reconnecting whenever you lose a life.

• :bug: Fixes desyncing (caused by quips) between client/server when game is disconnected/reconnected after losing a life in order to restart wave.

Download hotfix here: ⬇ Download CIU

5 Likes

@Sufi @SonicCrazyExe @gabytzu @minasam123 et al : Fixed in v43.2

Quips will be split off into a separate option.

There is a bug somewhere in auto-mounting that can cause a crash, but I haven’t discovered the cause yet. Can you explain in more detail what you did? I need to reproduce it here and I’m not 100% clear on your instructions.

Not really. They’re both valid. I think the “unawares” version is the more popular correct one. Update: grammaticality - Is "caught you unawares" correct? - English Language & Usage Stack Exchange

This is a natural consequence of how it works. Similarly, it can hit small targets behind bosses (e.g., Egg City @SonicCrazyExe) . I think of it as a ‘perk’, but if people think it’s a bug I’ll see if it’s possible to fix.

9 Likes

So, this is the emergency update of emergency update of emergency update of 42.1 update?

This is regarding Plasma Rifle: Manual Fire feels very awkward to use now because of the slower fire rate, and clean sweep on some waves become either way more difficult or impossible (Raise The Curtain is an example). Is there something that can be done?

I know it’s able to one shot enemies, and it can never overheat if you use manual fire, but it feels like a tease when the fire rate is like that, as it has trouble clearing certain waves for the Clean Sweep bonus.

A reduction in damage is fine, at least make the weapon feel comfortable to use…

1 Like

I didn’t really expect a few updates so quickly…

Regardless, I only have one suggestion for future versions, and it’s a boss idea. It has everything from some variants of what the speech at the start of the boss battle would be, to the estabilished base HP, to its weaknesses and strengths.

These Early Access versions are clearly unstable :confused:

2 Likes

My callsign is Francis, try looking more

Well, I didn’t. Now I do though.

I take it you’re not a fan of Absolver? :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolver’s a charged weapon so I can understand that it’s no-charge shot is kinda meh :frowning_face:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s fair I suppose. While I don’t necessarily find the current Plasma Rifle uncomfortable, per se, I’d definitely prefer a version with the old fire rate (for both automatic and manual, though) and less damage per target.

I just feel like the previous Plasma Rifle was better to use.

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios

Everybody is seen when this update release, very funny :slight_smile:
(Bonus, IA himself losing callsign:
)

It deals decent damage with no charged shots at high power levels

I downloaded the v42.1 at midnight and guess what?
IT"S GODDAMN 43.2!!!

Yeah what?

Off topic buddy

It’s not buddy, he’s talking about the update

I have an idea.
Like the third version of the game, add small bronze coins, medium silver and large gold coins.