Weapon Reskin Library V2.0

Well, anything that doesn’t have any red in it becomes invisible, which results in a blob at each end of the bolt.

And since green fades in first, it looks like this before going full rainbow.

5 Likes

Without high heat, no. With high heat, yes. Trying something experimental to see if I can make the rainbow more visible.

Also: Another reskin I made, this time just by me. Ethereal Vulcan. Becomes more and more transparent as it’s heating up.

And here’s Chromoron. (Colouring by GgWw)

7 Likes

I love this conceptually, although it wouldn’t work as an official skin because it kind of puts you at a disadvantage. Still makes a cool mod though.

2 Likes

Kylo, Is there any chance of releasing the “RED Lightning”?

1 Like

I didn’t make it, so you will have to ask the creator of the image (there have been a few variants I’ve seen around the forum so I’m not sure which one is being referred to)

This one was the first:

1 Like

Ghost plasma

Atomic fusion

Bubble gun

Starfire

Rainbow Blitz

Corrupted Negatrons

Hornet Tailgun

Water fountain

close-up image

Iridescent Sheen

Retro Blaster

Golden Bolt

12 Likes

Did this get buried? I definitely want to make sure that I’m not sharing any files that I ought not to be.

1 Like

To be sure I would remove OG files from your mod files

I don’t really have the time to do a manual removal currently, but so that I feel better about it I think I’ll temporarily disable the download link until I hear from iA. :wink:

3 Likes

Some more:

9 Likes

Idk why i post this message few year ago

2 Likes

Sadly, the download link has been disabled for the time being since Kylo Hen can’t really confirm whether the policy from InterAction Studios, this one:
https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/uploads/db1091/original/3X/6/7/67ba76767ea343da3be1fd5b1224fcd4aecbbfd8.png
Whether this policy applies to Kylo Hen’s weapon reskins or not.

4 Likes

This is correct - if I hear otherwise, I’ll happily re-enable the link.

@A_Hand - Thanks for expressing interest! If I do get the link back up I will make sure you are notified. :wink:

3 Likes

I know that there are already a bunch of Christmas and winter themed weapon skins out there, but can we have more of them? Like for example, candy cane Utensils?

1 Like

Perhaps in the distant future - I intentionally added a few in anticipation of Christmas though, and I’m not really in a position to be making a bunch more at the moment. :wink:

1 Like

Eh, inverted colors

4 Likes

Those green vulcans look amazing!

2 Likes

Oops, too shiny xddd

4 Likes

Aaaaa! My :eyes:

3 Likes