Weapon Reskin Library V2.0

You mean the one I mentioned above? It’s included in the Reskin Library, just download that and follow the instructions. @SOLAR actually is using that very skin in a screenshot above, although unfortunately they haven’t heated it to the popcorn stage, where it really gets cool. :wink:

3 Likes

This…Weapon Fury #7 (Corn Shotgun) - #7 by Francis

But that was just for fun, I already deleted the files

1 Like

This?

5 Likes

wow it is beautiful i will download it

2 Likes

Yup!
Because of the way popcorn works, I could do with this stuff that’s impossible with the other weapons.

4 Likes

I wonder If I could eat one of those…
:drooling_face:

1 Like

I mean so that people vote for their favorites.

1 Like

I would rather actually eat extra buttery tbh, since it’s the most delicious one

Some more mods:

12 Likes

Beautifulllllll, especially the white photons

4 Likes

Damn, the hot pokers and the crystal tears robbed all my atention, im going to download until im free
Edit: Sorry Kylo, this reply was meant to solar’post

3 Likes

Red-ler

8 Likes

Imagine Hen-ler (jk), but I think red-ler small bright impacts should be red instead of cyan, and these yellow impacts should be red, dunno why are they on default color :thinking:

Can’t change the light blue ones, and the yellow sparks aren’t default colour, actually. I felt that they looked better with it than just the pure red.

1 Like

Red-ler renamed to Blood Splatter? :smirk:

Also, apparently these files when modded manually (that means using tgas) end up increasing the file size. Therefore, it’s not possible that way.

whaaaat
idk how that even works. Isn’t manual modding just going to be the same as using the .ciumod? It’s exactly the same files, I have no idea why that’s not working. Sorry.

Only thing I could suggest is that you check if they’ve been properly put through the conversion tools? Like the “broken/fixed” tga stuff.

I’d still kind of just recommend unpacking the provided files from the download if you want to do it manually, but eh.

It’s because of file size difference. Some of these files are quite ambiguous at the same time.
(Cosmic Tears?)

I did warn that my file saving was rather confusing. :joy:

I never had file size issues when I tested them, though. Not sure why.

Kylo, may I ask you why did you put non-edited sfx in mods?

5 Likes