Timed Challenge

UI:
Picsart_22-07-24_17-48-14-915
This is called a Timed Challenge, in this challenge there will be infinite waves and you will be given a 7 minute time limit. If the timer reaches zero then the mission will end, the goal is to get the most points in 7 minutes. And the winner will get a medal (obviously), here it is:

(Sorry for bad drawing, this was done on a phone)
As the picture says the roasted chicken needs to be gold
Medal name: Fast Destructor
Description: Awarded for being first place in a Timed Challenge.
Mission Description: This isn’t a regular challenge Recruit! It’s timed! We have scanned some Henpire forces mobilizing, and we will give you 7 minutes to kill as many of them as possible. Good luck Recruit

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you like it?
@InterAction_studios
Special Weapons are not allowed in this challenge.
Thanks to @Baron for reminding me about keys when you reach the top 10
1st place 150 Keys
2nd place 135
You get it.
There will be a new Timed Challenge every 2 days.
Can the mission be flown once?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Why would a mission reward be only a medal? that’s weird…

1 Like

Already suggested - Time-limited challenge

2 Likes

I forgot about keys :skull:

To @PlasmaX

Owner of CLC has evaluated your challenge topic, and giving you :star::star::star::star: for creative of challenge. But it’s not easy to create this competition, so you have to gain more popular like me to making this topic more interesting.

Keep working on it, and look out for challenge incoming on CLC’s topic to increase your experience.

Sincerely
Bigmos, President and owner of CLC

2 Likes

Actually building this sorta thing would be tough, due to how randomizers tend to work, it is possible to create a wave + timer combo that is fundamentally impossible to beat. So alot of cases would need to be properly considered which takes tons of time and I don’t think IA has that kinda thing.

1 Like

I kinda wonder if this game mode should let you send the next wave with the press of a button. That way you can beat as many waves as you want to at a time, but it also make things more difficult. Obvious issue? It would encourage spamming amps every time you play for the entire duration of the mission. Might want to disable special weapons for this.

4 Likes

Ok. Done.

1 Like

Like the race mode in Bloons TD6?
I kinda like this idea (even tought wave insight will be mandatory to compete)

1 Like

Yep.
Also wave insight isn’t too necessary unless this is a mission you can fly just once, which hasn’t been specified in the post and I personally don’t think it should be that way.

1 Like

Hm…

@PlasmaX can you add an additional poll to the main post that decides whatever this mission should be flown once or no?

1 Like

Will do.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.