Early Access version 114

Can there be a notification where a contact have established a mutliplayer room?

There should be a way to de-equip all satellites with a button.

Multiplayer: Instead of making a password, can you send an invite to your contacts to join your game (The invite will appear in Important tab)

And the invitation should remain until last wave so he/she can rejoin if needed?

1 Like

the password one is alot easier to make instead ot this. takes a heartbeat to make and send.

iA, can the most active group of a Galactic Cup season group phase get awarded something?

Me and @4-FX 's idea : @InterAction_studios Can you remove the Drag & Drop with the Hardpoints?. I can’t drag and drop it , it means nothing.

2 Likes

Yeah, i was streaming and testing if using a hardpoint with the same color/settings would be able to be drag and drop’able. But it didn’t work. So we wondered why is it a thing then?

3 Likes

Take a look at this video @InterAction_studios

Why I won 100% even when both of us got 0 point?
Is it intended?

3 Likes

Maybe because you didn’t surrender?

no, we both lost all lives

1 Like

for some reason a player using H&C and other is using Muller, so the most expensive spacecraft could be the winner

In the Weapon Training , when we start it , we have Ion Blaster at the beginning , and will be randomzied in each levels , but we start with only 4 firepowers , 4 firepowers is a little oof if you play Weapon Training hard maybe , so ?

• Make it into 8 firepowers for easier.
  • No , keep it 4 firepowers.

0 voters

8 will be easier to get to max power :)))

Did you set the poll to ‘‘Multiple Choices’’?

1 Like

I should have set it to Simple Choice , my mistake , this is the first time i build a poll :frowning:
Anyways , they will choose 1 choice only.

1 Like

The poll won’t let you vote if you choose both.

1 Like

In the Galactic Cup Knockout Phase , if you don’t play a match , the result is always 0 point , if both of you don’t play a match , both get 0 point , and as always , the one in the top will go to the next round , You and Windy tie with 0 point because of lost, so that’s the same , you pass because you in the top.

Okay but what if we tied with a non-zero score?
This must be adjusted for the fairness of the Cup, I think.