Quad Squad ~ Double Double Team

Inspired by this thing

:warning: WARNING! TEH FOLLOWINGN CONTENTS MAY CONTAIN TETRAPHOBIA. IF YOU HAVE IT. GET OFF THIS TOPIC NOW! :warning:

QuadSquad

Alternative name: Quadruple Team, Tetra Squad, Four of a Kind.

Quad Squad is a wave that’s supposed to be the elite variant of Double Team and it’ll appear as the last wave in Double Team missions. Or it could be a mission for it’s own.

The icon of QS is something that represents four and the tier required is at least 40 and a license.

Quad Squad will have 200% Screen zoom with 4 random bosses. Crabs will not stay at the center anymore and crab 2.0 will have a BIG AoE.
The Quad Squad will yield x4 of normal boss rush or x2 of Double Team.

If Quad Squad is a mission, the base multiplier is 80% (120% is kinda too much with the yields)

hehe unfortunate go brrr

10 Likes

Touhou now

No. Why. Next we’ll have 8 bosses then 16 and so on. 2 is already hard enough.

8 Likes

I swear that there will be no >4 team and this also mocks the buffing tweak the game previously received

a …

why why why, 2 is already ptsd bc of the “Gruesome” projectiles, but now? heck no

You should’ve suggested 3 first instead of jumping to 4.

I’m ok with it btw.

1 Like

no

1 Like

And all the bosses together. :smile:

16 Likes

It would be interesting if this was an event or for Multiplayer

2 Likes

And then, your way to dodge them would be completely blocked.

1 Like

Meet this, probably finished playing depression

dpo spammers: Well, you see …

1 Like

i will say on this
no

Pls, dont give IA such ideas. He is really unpredictable in the past year, cannonade is a little example.

Cannonade is still a fun boss though. Memetic mutations are fine if they turn out to be like Cannonade, but these types of missions are just borderline unfair or unbalanced. Even if you nerf the bosses so they’re weakened in this mission then each boss would turn out very weak.

Also:

No.

“Every boss is here!”

1 Like

The fact that I suggest this is just for mocking the previous unnecessary boss buffing tweaks.

Please refrain yourself from buffing and think of something more interesting. We already have ironman as the hardest now, don’t turn all missions into ironmans.

Or just hunt for serious bugs

k ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

1 Like

You can complete this mission without additional lifes, superweapons, sattelites and any mountable ?