🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

122 Likes

i just found out that my name actually has a meaning in russian.

1 Like

Activate windows moment :v

And this is why i’m about to get a new pc soon in the middle of the next week.

1 Like

My dad will bought me New pc Next month, it will have 16 GB DDR 4 Memory.

1 Like

Today latest generation PCs are much expensive but after 10 years maybe they will have low value because new PCs will take place.

1 Like

What would you need 2 TB of ram for though… Do you use After Effects 2 Deluxe or something?

1 Like

I dont need 2TB . around $14000 might wasted

1 Like

Finally 30K keys

2 Likes

I Know, He Forgot of CIU that!

1 Like

Geez man, that value is totally cheaper one than lenovo:Thinkstation and I died for buy’ em to make a shop-gaming, I think it equivalent about 500,000 L.E

1 Like

i know, i found them like 4 years ago but i wanted to share it.

happened again.

2 Likes

you’re not the only one

don’t know why that happens

why is your speicherzusammensetzung empty (don’t know what that is)

2 Likes

according to me
its “memory composition”

The reason is that firefox is using too much memory and that i’m about to get a new pc in the middle of the next week.

3 Likes

I mean, high end specifications for sure, but normal office use PCs are way cheaper than in the past. That also counting laptops. It doesn’t help that Microsh*t keeps making the windows worse and requiring more performance for it - and that’s not only my words, here ex-developer of Microsoft:

Just find a PC that is enough for you use case and from time to time try different operating systems and programs so you’re not tied to bad choices.

4 Likes

Exactly ! you are right.

Next month my school will be done and will go offline for exams

1 Like

Well my score is:
d3
d4

1 Like