Early Access version 74.2

I mean, it’s a valid opinion, but so are the opinions of other players who might think that 3fp just takes too long.

It count as satellites too.

The weird thing is that it still counts if you got satellites during the mission.

Does it?

Yeah, I tried it at weekly challenge and it worked.

1 Like

Double team misses something important that should be there ^.

10 Likes

Its better if the minimum FP will be 8

No, that’s too much. That’ll make atoms less useful. If you’re not a pro don’t play.

1 Like

6 or 5, just bc it’s a balance between powerful and harshness

1 Like

Because of the zone size
In Chicken Multiflicity, the egg size of Normal Chicken is big (like Super Chicken) because of that
In Double Team, he lays alot, so it could be hard to dodge if the egg size was big (and have to bless RNG alot)

iA, could you make Corn deal 600 damage and 450 damage for popcorns?
I’ll make a poll for it:

Do you want Corn to deal 600 damage?
  • Yes
  • Make it 720 for Corn and 450 for Popcorn
  • No
  • I’m abstaining

0 voters

(Thanks to @OneWingLunarian for suggesting me a fair amount of damage)

4 Likes

As corn shotgun deal very low damage even in the lowest difficulty so I think it needs an increase in damage like other weapons. And @LordSuteo why you voted no? Some people have corn shotgun and are getting bored because it deals small amount of damage. So it is necessary.

Are there Double Team squadron assignments? There is a bug that will allow you to assign them, even if some of your squadron members might not have a CHL. Fixed in v.75 :medal_sports: Bug

Because they only spawn on artificial moons.

Fixed in v.75 :medal_sports: Bug I hate how all these “fixes” make chickens overlap the wrong way as they’re appearing :frowning:

That’s intended. The eggwhite rotates faster as more damage is done. If damage is 0%, then there’s no rotation.

Did you also remove all satellites and hardpoints from your spacecraft?

8 Likes

huh, this is some lore stuff. Guess it’s confirmed but

¿

Wonder if blizzard (ice debris storm, not planetary) could appear in frozen wastelands.

That was fixed in v74.2

The server remembers the last language you used. Dare messages are generated on the server (using this remembered language) and, like most messages, are “baked” and do not change their language after the fact.

To avoid this, switch your language back to English before logging out.

5 Likes

Sure, Corn Shotgun is probably the weakest weapon, but that doesnt mean we should just straight up increase its damage by ~30% lol

2 Likes

Why wormholes don’t have massive environment?

iA said will be fixed, 2sN reported b4.

1 Like

So doing Galaxy exploration and there’s just cloud of relocated people floating around in some spots, I wonder if they’re more common spawns:

6 Likes