Post your spacecraft!

image I call this one “Death

Now I’m pretty sure someone has done this paintjob before and let me just say (if that is true) this is entirely my own idea and I did not copy from anyone.

Sincerely,
A noob at paintjobs

11 Likes

My new two spacecrafts, “Nada Personal” and “Millburg”

9 Likes

Brought a new M400 Caterer rare, and painted it with different colors.
Chicken Invaders Universe 20_5_2021 20_25_16
Chicken Invaders Universe 20_5_2021 20_40_22

7 Likes

This is my favorite paintjob so far!

5 Likes

Some event spacecraft paint i have changed

8 Likes

My Smiliar Orville The Orca Look Spacecraft

Name
Przechwytywanie
In Game
1.PNG

3 Likes

Przechwytywanie.PNG
Original One was made by Orville the Orca (Real)

3 Likes

Bought three new H&C’s:

Rest of the collection because they’ve probably been updated since I shared last:

7 Likes

Orbital Space Karbiner (O.S.K)

20210529213439_1

Flying in style is goal but what about in this spacecraft? Materials gathered from the moon, modified so it can fit in any enviroments, even if it’s anomalous. Supported with X-Technology and run on literally liquid nitrogen, this, along with The Strongest, are two of the spacecrafts that generate the least amount of heat when in battle.

12 Likes

My spaceships are inspired by the characters of League of Legends.
Page 1:

Page 2:

7 Likes

The sun is a deadly laser!

12 Likes

Is that a Bill Wurtz video reference? Cause if it is then thats epic :partying_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Can someone gimme the link to the guide on How to create the CI2 space police spacecraft?

2 Likes
6 Likes

I didn’t like my old sun-looking spacecraft, so I reverted it into something different. This is called “Mush S01 - Crabulon Ship” and it was inspired by a Terraria Calamity mod pre-hardmode boss named “Crabulon.” I have made this because I liked the way of its patterns and how I do indeed like mushroom designs, so this is a fungus spacecraft.

4 Likes

I’ve farmed 5.966 keys because of contraband to get this and i still think that it worth it.

And yes, its my old spacecraft paintjob.

Summary

3 Likes

Do you think they look like that trinity?

3 Likes

My Spacecrafts

9 Likes

Too much M408s

3 Likes