Post your spacecraft!

observed, have a great day

X
Xülleer Industries

X

The menacing and the pulsing power in this spacecraft is overwhelming. You can feel from light years away. Because this spacecraft was built with using X-technology, it is the UHF’s fastest spacecraft…but owners prefer flying slowly.

Sticky Note

I swear if you bitches keep forcing me to get X-rank, I will rip your ass off. -Recruit #8775, RamonTukoso

4 Likes

get b+ then

Zera the Axobat

CIU 2021-04-27 22-29-24-26

3 Likes

SuperChick’s fanship or something idk (Fusion of Super Chick and Infini Chick?)

8 Likes

ok2

I dunno what to call this one. Maybe “Blood Moon” ?

7 Likes

6 Likes

Nice Terraria reference!
Edit : I miss playing that game. Too bad I suck at it :frowning:

1 Like

Inspired by the colors of cotton candy, but made neonized

Introducing the “Neonized Cotton Candy”. This spacecraft uses a Müller M404-PI fleet with paintjob that is based on the cotton candy colors. Why “neonized”?, because I have added some strobe lights to make it fantastic and have that “neon” feel

Screenshot 2021-05-05 183407

9 Likes

I guess you could make the strobe lights a little bigger, but aside from that, it’s a pretty sweet looking ship.

2 Likes

Good suggestion, but I don’t want to destroy my viewers’ eyes, so I did not make it brighter/bigger at all

My ships are rather simple

10 Likes

I got 2 ships maximum legendaries and all from expensive too!

3 Likes

Here
Screenshot 2021-05-07 203706

10 Likes

After a few days of making the “Neonized Cotton Candy” spacecraft. now its time for its backup

Introducing “Lemon Lime Soda

I know many of you are familiar with that kind of drink (please don’t mention the brand name), so this spacecraft mimics the concept of it. This time I’m using the H&C 101 fleet. And what’s cool about it, is that this spacecraft is more active than the previous one that I owned. This ship really love to fly missions and this ship is not bored of that.

Screenshot 2021-05-08 222412

Strobe lights coming soon
In short, this will be my main spacecraft, NCC is still here, but maybe it can only flew dares and other competitive missions

1 Like

I don’t know if i already posted them but i changed my spacecraft’s design a few months ago, the one that im currently using is the most newest one
untitled 202

And another screenshot with the strobe lights.

7 Likes

image I present to you “Lemon Burst

Gotta add my strobes and ghost trail later

5 Likes

image Here is a re-skinned version of my BX-8.

Personally this looks way better

5 Likes

Here is an image of a rainbow version of my M408 Cuisinier (Btw I think the spaceship’s name I used might be very lame)

7 Likes

Kinda cool to see