s

10 Likes

Manufacturer: Iris
Model: ECO-2

Speed: Very Low [1/5]
Acceleration: Balanced [3/5]
Handling: Drifty [1.5/5]

Description:

We’re aware this thing sucks. It literally runs on eco friendly solutions, in space. Probably because it’s supposed to be a civilian planetary vehicle, not a spacecraft and definitely not a race vehicle. But hey, if you manage to win a race with this (bypassing all common sense) then you get bragging rights to declare that you won against elites with a comically small car.

Manufacturer: ???
Model: ???

Speed: High [4/5]
Acceleration: Balanced [3/5]
Handling: Very Drifty [0.5/5]

Description:

And old rusty ship found lying in a junkyard. The make and manufacturer cannot be identified due to how rusty and old it is. It appears to have been a drift missile, clearly having battle scars from past races. Despite its age its internals are nothing to scoff at, having been custom made by its owner to go fast, get fast, and do 90 degree slides like it’s nothing. Restoring it would be disrespecting its past, so it would probably be best to use it like this and help it make some new memories.

8 Likes

AWESOME SPACESHIP
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

Name: Galactic G18
Model: Müller M408 Cuisinier (Uncommon)
Weapon: Absolver Beam Lv. 6

Manufacturer’s note: “Oh look, another TRON-inspired ship. Real original…”

Jokes and pointless lore aside, this is more or less inspired by Xerxes, a character I’ve drawn seen below:
Xerxes Shoot

…who is also very much inspired by TRON.

14 Likes

This is my spacecrafts. A little simple, but i feel good when control them.

6 Likes

Hi! I’m Kevin (TheDeadlyKevinSK)! This is my main official customize

Next time I will customize my main edition: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter.

6 Likes

Here is my spacecraft

8 Likes

Nice ship. Love the colours. May I steal your idea? I will give it a name that you choose. Name must be sheep related. In any language but the name must be sheep centered. Be well all…

5 Likes

Ship name: Who’s on fire??
Model: Too burnt to indentify
whosonfire
About some hours ago, i see another recruit, then he looks at me, panics (His spacecraft was a newbie one) and sents an emergency message calling the firefighters??¿? this isn’t the first time, i had to explain to them how painting your spacecraft work, and almost got late to an asignment, bc of my paint! at least the space burger droids were nice were nice…
i’m still seeing some racism in here…

5 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Very nice spacecrafts y’all.
Keep keeping on and enjoy.
Cheers, out.

12 Likes

another random idea

This is based on the spooky monster Horseless Headless Horseman in TF2

13 Likes

My spacecraft paintjob idea:

It’s referred from the avatar of Oops Hiha YouTube channel (leader of Sinh To Team)

4 Likes

I know this youtube
he’s is from VietNam

3 Likes

His real name is “Le Nguyen Thanh Dat”

3 Likes

Vic Viper T301(B) from Gradius V

5 Likes

Here’s my customize main for Halloween

8 Likes

Which spacecraft has the highest maneuverability ? With photo

2 Likes

Any not-bomber has the maximum manoeuvrability of instant movement (Müller, H&C). BXes are slower the higher their digit is.

4 Likes

Hello Guys

3 Likes