Pease Nerf and Fix

9.1 is proving to be very fun but some bosses and levels need to be nerfed along with problems to fix.

The yolk star TM is really difficult due to the chickens that it spawns right below or above depending on the direction you’re facing.They cost me more lives than even the lasers themselves. Please make the chicken spawn only on the sides. Also please make the lasers show blue dashed lines before firing.

The CI3 Mother Hen Ship shoots bullets too fast
and my mom has trouble seeing. Please reduce firing rate as it is way too difficult at superstar hero.

At “A Mysterious ship approaches” boss, please add a danger zone circle at the bottom of the screen as it fires lasers quite quickly after showing up. Also please make it show green dashed lines before firing.

There also some very difficult waves with their configuration. In the wave “Let the games begin” I got destroyed twice and got a game over when doing my weekly mission. Instead of chicks and chickens, all of the ‘spectators’ were Chickenauts and I was in an enclosed area with only 1 missile left and almost empty Barbequer. The stadium was spammed with bullets and that’s how I failed the
mission. I was also at wave 97 so I was so close. Please modify the level configurator to make levels that aren’t this difficult.

If you can please add particle and/or sound effects when weapons hit asteroids and bonus boxes.
I am a bit of a noob at this game but I’ve seen waves that would give pros trouble.

Yours Sincerely, Interaction Studios.

1 Like

Just change to rookie or tourlist

Regarding Yolk-Star, just stay near it so you could focus on each cannon. Staying on the bottom is actually more dangerous as lasers cover much wider area. Also, those cannons fire periodically.

It’s (almost) the same as from CI3.

Special weapons come in handy in these situations, just make sure to equip them.

Wait, what?

4 Likes

You don’t get as many coins and some waves are straight up unfair.

1 Like

Are you crazy? The dashed lines are not needed, this lines are the reason CI4 and CI5 bosses to be easy.

7 Likes

Please don’t… play on easier difficulties then. Everything is fine regarding the difficulty.
Edit: That’s why ci4/5 were too easy.

4 Likes

Also who use missiles this days? For wave 97, well i think IA look one of my posts.

1 Like

It works just as it did in CI3.

No.

Don’t play on SSH.

Will be added in the next update. If you read the Known bugs & new features thread, you’d know.

No.

Don’t play on SSH.

Yours Sincerely, Barack Obama.

5 Likes

I’m bad at English, so take this picture as my attitude to the quotes above(Click to the picture to see all answers):

Picture

YESN’T!!! Yeet?

1 Like

Great they just ruined UCOs, now they are dumbed down like rest of ci4/5 bosses…

1 Like

Yeah, with small and slow eggs its harder tha fast and big eggs.

3 Likes

Not only that, look at the last change note, prevented it from slamming into the player, now we re gonna fight retextured and remodeled space mr crab. Please iA change it back, at least for high difficulties.

2 Likes

It’s really frustrating when the UCO is placed too low then will directly hit the player (which is still RNG). I have no Phase-outs ready at that moment (am using Damage Amplifier).

Missiles are still useful for quick wave clear, especially those epic ones.

It’s ok at the moment, just play on lower difficulty like Tourist or Rookie. SSH is and has never been easy though

No they’re not- they’re not very effective againſt eggſhips or chickenauts.

Just 3 missles for chickenauts

1 Like

Yeah, but given than miſſiles are 9 keys each, there are cheaper alternatives, including dying 5 times.

But its useful for the wave have only chickenauts like wave 97 on weekly challenge 4th feb