It is hard to find wormhole

i found one worm hole and i cant found more wormholes i used cheat engine but when i use cheat engine the game closes i want inter action to make find wormholes more easy

i’m sorry for bad english

If you really want to kill all the fun in finding wormholes:

6 Likes

Finding wormholes is meant to be a challenge. If it’s not something you enjoy, you can either use this “hint guide” I made:

Or this complete map from BoggY, which he conveniently shared above.

Actually cheating is allowed in Early Access, although that will change on release.
That said, if you cheat any keys you’ll still get them removed. But no additional “punishment”.

5 Likes

Oh, okay

1 Like

Some wormholes are actually really big.

1 Like

Every wormhole in the galaxy have exactly the same size.

5 Likes

English please

2 Likes

Please English not Russian

1 Like

@Dakata:
Hello!

I’m from Bulgaria, I’ve been playing the game for a month now and I’m at level 45 with just over 1 billion points. I write in the topic because I don’t know how to get personal messages.

Greetings!
@Tailsko_COTDS:
Good intention!

Unfortunately, you must speak English, for the next you know it!

That’s how translate works.

2 Likes

i’m at level 45

2 Likes

@ everyone:
To write DMs click on anyone’s profile picture. There’s a big blue button that says “Message”.

@anon48763505 That’s Bulgarian, not Russian, mind you. Please check before claiming something like that, it’s a bit rude.
Source: I’m also Bulgarian.

@Dakata Languages other than English aren’t allowed in the forum. You could’ve written a post asking how to send DMs instead and save yourself some trouble. It’s as easy as clicking twice.

7 Likes

He probably only looked at the text and saw Cyrillic symbols and associated it with the most popular language that uses them - Russian. Why do people on this forum always assume that everybody means something rude.

3 Likes

That has nothing to do with it. It’s the fact people always associate Cyrillic letters with Russian. “Hey you use Cyrillic letters? I’m gonna completely ignore your ethnicity and nationality and CyKa BlYaT pphhAAAA slaps knee I’m so funny!!!11”
That’s why we find this stereotype incorrect, rude and done to death.

Once again, it has nothing to do with this forum’s members.

5 Likes

It’s the most popular language that uses Cyrillic letters and in fact one of the most popular languages on the internet (mind you, the biggest e-learing russian platform - CS:GO). It’s no wonder that people connect it automatically.

How would somebody know that if he/she doesn’t know the language used? It’s not like he/she did that on purpose.

2 Likes

It’s stereotypical. You can’t make assumptions based on uneducated observation. It’s about as insulting as calling a Japanese person “Chinese” or even “Ching chong”, which I find to be an equivalent to “Сука блять”.

4 Likes

Sorry for mistaken Bulgarian with Russian but I only know Vietnamese and English

4 Likes

Guys, can we stop this? If not, I’m gonna have to tell IA to shut down this topic.
And to medo: If you want to find a wormhole, try looking for them in the voids of the galactic map. You’ll need to zoom in at least 5 times from max zoomed out state to find them. It also helps if you increase the screen brightness.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.