Ideas for Bosses and Skills!

1-I suggest to add an example about how much the mission will get harder/easier when selecting “Skills” when flying a mission, just like how it is in “Background”, “Wave Music” and “Boss Music” options, for example add another line with a different color(like red maybe) to the music difficulty and change the percent of the difficulty.

2-The “Super Chick” boss from CI4, I suggest to make it shot more lasers(depending on it’s difficulty) like 2 more, one goes left to the down and other goes down to the right along with the one in the middle, another idea is to add 2 of the Super chick like in this image(but of course they won’t shot 3 lasers, only 1 for each):

Summary

3-“Chicken Multiplicity” boss, I have a few ideas for this one:
1-When the Super Chick gets to a corner in the screen, I suggest that it should shot red bullets like the Super Chick(first boss) in CI4.
2-“Twice Infinity” make them contact by a laser link just like the original boss and also to shoot those orange projectiles one time and the green projectiles(also I want the green energy they make before attacking to be added too) another just like how “Twice Infinity” boss is updated(those 2 attacks will depend on the difficulty of the boss).
3-I have nothing to say about the 4 giant chickens, they’re perfect, but they only split up to Chickenauts only, I suggest to add the Slob Chicken and the Armored Chicken in this stage too, after that they split up into 4 Chickens, I suggest to add all types of Chickens in this stage(including the UFO types) and last the Chicken turn to 4 Chicks and I suggest to add all types of Chicks(including the UFO types) in that stage depending on difficulty(I know there are a few topics about that one, but I wanted to show my arrangements to the split up stages).

Well. about splitting into slobs and armored chickens, It has been already suggested in these links:

I know but I’am showing my arrangements like I said.

I hope when It gets implemented, You and me and robocat and Akemisora get a medal because we all suggested it before too.

1 Like

Already Suggested

Already Suggested

Already Suggested(maybe)

2 Likes

Why? robocat was first to suggest it.

1 Like

Excuse me, but did you read all the topic?
And I already know, there is already a comment that shows his topic.

Because I also came up with the idea, and I’m acknowledging the fact that there were 2 before me and 1 after me, so that’s why I put the 3 links and that we all deserve the medals.

1 Like

I was talking just about chicken multiplicity dividing into smaller chickens. Nothing else.

So if I post an idea that copies someone else I also deserve medal? You weren’t the first to come up with it so why would you be rewarded for that?

A user in v.34(v.35,v.36?) created a topic about the broken lock on of plasma rifle and stuff, me and another user talked about it and iA awarded three of us a bug medal

3 Likes

That’s what I meant. And I remember that, And I said I know there were 2 before me and I mentioned that they’re supposed to be rewarded too so why not?

1 Like

Yes and I said: “I know there are a few topics about that one, but I wanted to show my arrangements to the split up stages”.

2 Likes

Different situation there. Bored Celestial reported bug with plasma riffle, you reported that it’s also with lightning fryer and marksam added positron stream. So those are 3 different bugs.

Here however Robocat already proposed idea of chicken multiplicity dividing into more difficult chickens so he’s the only one that deserves idea medal for that.

2 Likes

I think it’s up to iA to clarify who deserves medals for what tho

2 Likes

I’m sure haian meant that one: Buggy hitbox where haian and celestial and minasam all got a medal for explaining the bug.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.