Buggy hitbox

Right-middle corner.

2 Likes

You haven’t seen anything yet…

2 Likes

Sometimes I use the plasma rifle on the Henterprise and the beam goes Straight Through the Henterprise

1 Like

IA must fix this bug IMMEDIATELY.

2 Likes

I NEVER use weak weapons.

2 Likes

I did and i remember.

2 Likes

All other bullet weapons (except lasers) hit these correctly, so lasers need to hit them too.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with the hitbox. It has to do with the way the plasma rifle selects targets.

@anon48763505: I can’t think of any cases where the plasma rifle would go through the Henterprise, though. Do you have video?

4 Likes

So the enemy’s lasers can select the edge target, while i can’t???
Weird…

2 Likes

Allow me to explain how that happened…

I simply used auto fire, and moved really quickly into position, and the auto-fire has not registered the hit target yet, so it looks like it’s shooting thru the boss. Plasma should not be able to do what I did in these screenshots.

2 Likes

@BoredCelestial I understand, it’s weird…

1 Like

This happens when I use a bomber and shooting the chicks that spew out from the Henterprise

Ah, right. Ok, it looks like I’ll have to bite the bullet and rework the targetting system.

(Update: I’ve decided to keep the “targets enemies way off-center” behaviour. It’s only cosmetic – these targets are never damaged)

Fixed in v.36

@minasam123 @OneWingLunarian @anon48763505 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

Your topic post would indicate differently.

1 Like

GIFTPlasmaRifeoof

2 Likes

plasma, photon, neutron, hyper are such examples.

1 Like

Except that Hypergun is barely stronger than Plasma Rifle (and only on :zap:20, below that it’s significantly weaker) which itself deals rather low damage, Photon Swarm is mid-tier and Neutron Gun has the second highest damage output.

Use a bomber

Also the plasma rifle goes Straight Through the bubbled food on droid raids.
Other laser weapons go straight the henterprise also.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.