Same too
Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٨٠٩_٢٠١٤٢٣

2 Likes

This problem is solved.:ok_hand:

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Listen @InterAction_studios.

I see the language arabic global are not translated as what I saw it was they messed up (some players are translating it to the wrong way)

But I don’t have a choice, can you reset it all translations arabic?

It’s better to have a main translator to finalize the translations so that they can’t be changed.

No, I can’t just delete other people’s entire translations.

In the future, it may be possible/necessary to designate an official translator that has final say over each language, but for now it’s a collaborative effort.

Designating an official translator won’t be easy. Since I can’t personally check every language, I’ll have to rely on that official translator’s word (literally and figuratively). In the past, even official translators have made mistakes that had to be corrected later on. And there are always going to be changes in translation style and preferences, especially if you want consistency over the entire translation. So it might become necessary to hire professionals.

8 Likes

Do these need to be translated?
Screenshot 2023-09-17 170017
Screenshot 2023-09-17 170024
Screenshot 2023-09-17 170033
Screenshot 2023-09-17 170041
Screenshot 2023-09-17 170101
Screenshot 2023-09-17 170107
Screenshot 2023-09-17 170141
@InterAction_studios

1 Like

Only “Hero Log” phrase need to be translated. About Stardate, it is a fictional system of time measurement, so you can leave it as it is. Check Stardate - Wikipedia

2 Likes

They are not displayed in CIU currently, but they will be used in the stand-alone S05. You don’t need to translate them now.

7 Likes

Just type like this

No, don’t do that. Either translate them properly, or leave them as they are.

9 Likes

fine.

This seems to be the only line in entire CI5U that has a space after “…”.

And this one has two dots.

3 Likes

Fixed

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios Translations have problems with every update. Some translations don’t apply. It’s better to have a translator do the final approval of the translations after the release of the DLCs.

I thought I was drunk. Two days ago I went through half of CI5 and there were few that just didn’t count as edited (it was fixed after the second try, though).

2 Likes

Translations need final approval… Some translations are not applied, others are.

What I meant is, even though I edited the entire CI5 section, some of those lines that didn’t have any text at all before I wrote them were shown as “Approve the existing translation” the next day.

2 Likes

This is a Discord server to help translators of different languages communicate in an organised manner, because using forum private messages for that is quite impractical. Each language/country has their own category with four channels:

• general;
  • discussion (anything related to translation);
  • problems (keeping track of issues with translation that were not corrected);
  • choice (seeking help with choosing the best translation, especially after corrections);
    Plus an English international category to discuss things together.

Yes, I have already posted this in chatting place, but back then it was barely configured and the server invite link was temporary. Now it’s more usable.

8 Likes

I will could try to translate as possible in Thai