🌎 How to translate the game

:star: Spanish Translation on CI2U is complete.

4 Likes

Though is it me or i had this bug where one of the “On approach to” parts weren’t translated? I thought I’ve finished everything already, i checked the untranslated list and i didn’t see it, just the translated version

I… Already

TRANSLATED THIS??? WHAT THE HELL?

Restart the game and re-download the language. I’ve had a similar encounter.
(It will work unless you have been translating when the server decided to restart at the midnight).

2 Likes

Oh, let me try that then

It worked, got me for a second there thinking i have to self confirm my stuff or that i have to do it all again

I also had this problem, but I realized that this part had to be translated again and was not saved.

It seems like the italian translation of CI2 demo has one extra line in the credits, for some reasons (the one that is highlighted)

And at this point idk if I should merge it with another line or just get rid of it.

1 Like

Currently, the date and time format is year-month-day hour.minute.second. Should we be able to translate date and time formats?

• Yes, we should!
  • No, leave it be.
0 voters

The Iranian flag is up :DD

3 Likes

I think should rework the date and time for time zone country’s.

1 Like

Clean the extracted text for translation. Ensure it’s in a format compatible with translation tools or platforms. This might involve separating strings, preparing resource files, or organizing content for ease of translation.

1 Like

?

In case someone want to sign in to be an official translator (not me) , i think @InterAction_studios should let this topic always be opened, not closing like this.

1 Like

These are all nice features, but the game doesn’t have a general-purpose editing UI (because it would be too complex to implement). If you need these features, just translate via Excel.

You mean see the actual screen where the text will be displayed in the game? That’s not technically possible.

What purpose would that serve?

Fixed in v.142

I can’t change the bandwidth monitor, because that information comes deep within the engine (where there are no translations)

Wherever there is conflict, the CIU version supersedes and overrides any previous translation.

Added in v.142

Done

7 Likes

I’ve also added the ‘old’ CI2 and CI3 translations as reference (links at the top).

9 Likes

okey, it’s fine to change it now.

let it as is it, it’s enough.

1 Like

Don’t forget to translate this one (Was previously called “CI4 It’s the Mother-Hen Ship!”):

3 Likes

Shot.

Forgot to this rename.

i’d say Con Tàu Mẹ Thế Hệ III

1 Like