Frequently Asked Questions

1 Like

@thecoc One more vandalism action and I’m calling Tier 120 owner.

I removed the Wiki mode for the post as for now.

A very kind user decided to save me trouble of checking FAQ edits and destroyed the whole FAQ altogether.

Why there is alot of rng for the smallest things like food drop in comp missions or fps in space race these could effect the mission very much?

Starting in Early Access version 50, repeatable RNG is allowed to competitive missions to reduce unfairness.

Where pinguin???
You forgor :pirate_flag:
Hopefully my question of having the penguin back won’t be a frequently asked question.

I said that whoever wants to add them can do that because I have re-enabled the wiki post.

1 Like

Do we have an up to date weapon DPS chart anywhere? I couldn’t find one on the Wiki or anywhere here in the forums.

Why doesn’t the league give keys

Because you can easily create another account and dare yourself to get keys, which would be a way more problematic exploit than a way to farm dare points.

The latest weapon data excel file is always linked in this post: 📊 Weapon data spreadsheet

1 Like

How can i report an bug or oversight in a mission waves? In a boss rush mission there was 2 giant space crab v2. I cant remember the mission and i can check (the mission name) if it is not intentional.

It’s intentional.

Is there any plan to allow offline play?

Well, yes. There was a topic discussed about this plan before.

1 Like

Not only is this the best ship in the game, but it also has the SMALLEST hitbox. You can LITERALLY fly between COMETS in the Henlley’s Comet boss battle and Comet Chases.

It has literally the biggest hitbox out of all fighters in the game, but ok.

2 Likes

Hello guys, how to add a mod in the game?, if you have a link of a mod reply me then put it.

So i just learned that there are other cuisines not sold in the shop or the space burger.
eg.
If there are any more could someone pls tell me, (note: a pic would be helpful)