Early Access version 99

Simon Midoriya 2nd : 1,855,832,318 billion scores in CIU

1 Like
  1. use english
  2. not the correct topic for this
8 Likes

:thinking:

Or make it located on the fuselage, or somewhere where there aren’t existing strobe lights

Or improve said aggressive heat management. You’re supposed to improve on it, not make it a playstyle

Once again, extra convenience doesn’t hurt.

4 Likes

Well, I suggest adding in a warning that reducing the delay between warnings too much is ill-advised. Cause yes that’s earrape.

1 Like

It’s almost as if that’s the only sound the spacecraft sent out
Actually, it’s almost as if that was the only sound the weapon made

1 Like

No. You just need 10 minutes or more total playtime or to log in during the past week in order to make sure your account isn’t deleted. Also you need 1 hour total playtime or you need to log in at least once during the past month.
And regardless of the playtime, your account gets deleted after a year of inactivity if no email was set.

4 Likes

Make vulcan chaingun great again, let me love it again

Removing the cape would require changes to code, which I don’t want to do, as I’ve explained elsewhere. Only graphics/sound replacements are possible.

If it hangs at “establishing route” it means there’s a communication problem between the host and your computer. Most of the time this happens because the host has ended the game (one way or another) and you’re looking at a stale entry. Try refreshing the list after 10 seconds to see if that game disappears.

There’s no such message in CIU

Granted. But what’s the ultimate benefit for the exploiter? Some extra points? All competitive missions are automatically disqualified if flown as multiplayer.

Hm, indeed. But, there is a scenario in which this message might potentially not be visible if you keep refreshing quickly without giving the server a chance to respond.

It’s not a big change, however the fact that a visible indication was recently added and people are still hotly debating it, shows that perhaps the issue isn’t as simple as one might think.

Acknowledged. Won’t fix. Workaround: disconnect/reconnect or otherwise restart the mission.

4 Likes

They can easily get a lot of firepower from that, even from a regular mission.
Do they also get disqualified from the mission in an orbit?

Can the actual numbers be shown on the left:

1 Like

Can you add this to the “Current known bugs” list? So no one will report this again in the future.

This is my first time finding binary star systems in CIU. and i noticed something. i am currently on the red star but it emits yellow light. is it a bug or (i am assuming that largest star take over the light) due to size of the star.

2 Likes

You didn’t get the Bug Medal yet

I was saying about this:

1 Like

Apparently, this bug occurs when you join a paused Multiplayer room
I highly suggest coding so that the game load its screen twice or thrice if you join a paused Multiplayer room to get rid of this bug

1 Like

Can’t fix

3 Likes

Why not?