Early Access version 99

because that’s how it works

How it works? so that it can’t be fixed
(Seriously though, can someone find the quote from @InterAction_studios)

5 Likes

frame moment

1 Like

Spirit moment*

If I click on the trophy at the bottom of the screen, the explanation doesn’t pop upwards to show which trophy was clicked but instead downward covering the trophy unexpectedly
Is this a bug in display, @InterAction_studios?

Don’t you notice that there’s a button here?

Yes, but if it is in the other part of the bottom of the screen then this would get covered
This is how it should look like

May I ask why won’t you just scroll down to see the medal?

5 Likes

this is a fair point actually

besides, you clicked it yourself so you should probably know what you clicked on anyway

Um… I think you got a point but still bugs like these need to be fixed to complete the game during its E.A

i don’t really think it’s that game-breaking of a bug

4 Likes

Added

Fixed in v.100 :medal_sports: Bug

This is how the game places/moves balloon tips when there’s not enough space. It could be improved (as you explain), but it’s not worth the added complexity.

6 Likes

Un Hunbred

OMG thanks IA, my first bug exterminator medal :smiley:

3 Likes

How it is right now
How it should look like
The streamer mode reveals the password while typing letting streamsnipers come in and ruin the game
Is this an unintended bug?

1 Like

Also IA can you not gonna let swear password like: fuck, dick motherfucker…etc

1 Like

Already suggested, 3 times(?). The answer is no because these are inefficient. If someone wants to swear he’ll always find the way. Also check out translation screen to understand the amount of languages needed for that.

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-12-20 114307
Why does this match have a result but the tick mark is still there? I think it’s a bug

I think he used emoji or symbol

1 Like